Web Analytics
Exi / baium / anthi / ban

News:

Main Menu

Exi / baium / anthi / ban

Started by Austrian3, July 22, 2010, 07:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austrian3

1. We did not used Baium port after PVP,... we waitet until baum went to bed... than hotpussy waked and cheruby mad summon,.. this makes same balance to enclave its same speed to summon or all klick on button "port me"

2. Antharas.. never saw enemys there,.. its just for quest

3. Remove our earrings ? oO why ? summon clan members makes damage on anthars,.. didnt know that,.. its only for quest, and quest is easy, but ppl are bored..... please use your brain.. we would kill it on quest way too its 30min quest

4. Some... (me) didnt know its a exploid/bug,.. it was possible,...so how should a normal player know that this is a bug ? i am not from official,. and i ofc dont know all specials of all chronicals,.. l2 is a big game,.. and there are xxx different summons like s4, pagan, summoners, warcryer, summon on of castle when lose,.. and and and

5. 1 month ban for this ... even 1 week is to long,... but 1 week i would accept,.. even if (see point 4)

6. why ppl who are not in clan didnt got ban ? like Bloodseeker and xXx... they are on screenshots too !!

7. Nice to know that a gm play in a other clan... this makes the game balanced as i see right now

8.i still belive this is made to get heros on other clans and to take aden easy,.. because decent said we will ahve a fair siege,... so this belongs to (point 7)

Iam waiting for an ansswer of TORN or DECENT... Jaila pls dont comment anything here ( i know i am not allowed to say thsi but STFU)

And please ppl dont sapam this... its nothing for you its a battlement beetween GM and Exi... not enclave
childrendsgarden with "bye ybe and stop qq) what ever i mean this game is for people 18+ and i belive ppl here in forum are 13-16... i am 36 years old, and i just wanna play a game with friends and not to write here on a uforum and see stuipd flames of enemys, who are just wanted their own way,.. like they want our strongness too,but you have no organisation for it
Fragzilla.... what else ?!
--->Exci <<----------------

Quote fromTemptME:1. Makes no sense, obviously u dont know what you're talking about, baium never went to sleep.
-------
INFO for you...bevor baium was killed first time... many many ppl waked him for quest.. its 30min just for inf

maslina

Quote from: Bav3 on July 22, 2010, 08:06:19 PM
6. why ppl who are not in clan didnt got ban ? like Bloodseeker and xXx... they are on screenshots too !!

from same reason why masterghost sobota hotpussy and others
Are you GM? Go shot yourself
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Austrian3

Quote fromTemptME:1. Makes no sense, obviously u dont know what you're talking about, baium never went to sleep.
-------
INFO for you...bevor baium was killed first time... many many ppl waked him for quest.. its 30min just for inf

Sciemanko

wtf u talking about tardseeker?i was alwasy entering like most of clan memers by heart!
Excidium <3

Tinus

Quote from: Austrian3 on July 22, 2010, 07:57:08 PM
1. We did not used Baium port after PVP,... we waitet until baum went to bed... than hotpussy waked and cheruby mad summon,.. this makes same balance to enclave its same speed to summon or all klick on button "port me"

3. Remove our earrings ? oO why ? summon clan members makes damage on anthars,.. didnt know that,.. its only for quest, and quest is easy, but ppl are bored..... please use your brain.. we would kill it on quest way too its 30min quest

4. Some... (me) didnt know its a exploid/bug,.. it was possible,...so how should a normal player know that this is a bug ? i am not from official,. and i ofc dont know all specials of all chronicals,.. l2 is a big game,.. and there are xxx different summons like s4, pagan, summoners, warcryer, summon on of castle when lose,.. and and and

5. 1 month ban for this ... even 1 week is to long,... but 1 week i would accept,.. even if (see point 4)

7. Nice to know that a gm play in a other clan... this makes the game balanced as i see right now

8.i still belive this is made to get heros on other clans and to take aden easy,.. because decent said we will ahve a fair siege,... so this belongs to (point 7)

Iam waiting for an ansswer of TORN or DECENT... Jaila pls dont comment anything here ( i know i am not allowed to say thsi but STFU)

And please ppl dont sapam this... its nothing for you its a battlement beetween GM and Exi... not enclave
childrendsgarden with "bye ybe and stop qq) what ever i mean this game is for people 18+ and i belive ppl here in forum are 13-16... i am 36 years old, and i just wanna play a game with friends and not to write here on a uforum and see stuipd flames of enemys, who are just wanted their own way,.. like they want our strongness too,but you have no organisation for it

you know your own clanleader, so you know what he's capable of.  looking the other way instead of saying anything makes you the bad guy too. you've proven ur point about not knowing its a exploit.. but come on, who are you kidding? your gonna tell the whole server you only play lineage for 2 months and know nothing about the game?

what your clanleader did, is bannable on every server, even on the crappy l2j servers. i fully agree on the GM thing u were saying. a GM can play on the same server he's watching. but he can't play in a clan that is important to the server, so he should stick to a small noname clan, to avoid this kind of crap.

Imo cheruby should get perm, and you guys like a penanlty of 120 hours for stupidity! because you followed ur clanleader like sheeps...

but then again, who am i to judge, let the GM's decide this.
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

Socha

'no data no ban'

'no exploit no ban'
SochaPolska

Baybe

LesioKiler

M4dman

Sw33ty

JoinOly

Maggoto

PanKarp

Moir

Wpierdol

Byczon,Yeneffer,TheOn3

Lezba and 2lewerece

SayMyName

Always 2 step before rumuns !!

FuriousWolfs,Syndicate,FinalFate,NewMDK Crew

temptME

Quote from: Austrian3 on July 22, 2010, 07:57:08 PM

1. Makes no sense, obviously u dont know what you're talking about, baium never went to sleep.

2. Quest or not, exploit is still exploit, gives you advantage over fair people

3. I dont care whether its 10, 20 or 50 minutes, it doesn't make dmg but let's hypothesise for a moment, assuming that 1 party went in, they couldnt handle Anth, they summon additional party that logged in after antharas was brought to lair, they bring additional supplies and other stuff necessary to kill the boss. Gained advantage.

4. Not knowing the law doesnt make you innocent, just a heads up, might find that one useful in real life

5. If 1 week ban is a long time for you, then we live in other dimension, seriously go out, time will pass by quickier than you think

7. I've no idea where you get those conspiracy ideas from, obviously you need to find a sacrifical lamb to all this. But the reasoning of the ban is simple, there's evidence of your guilt everywhere

8. It was said before the evidence of Antharas exploit was published, in other words, only baium exploit was counted into that. 1+1 = 2

Hf.  8)

BlackHand

Austrian3

baium never went to sleep xDDD ??? o my god... ofc he do.... after 20 or 30 minutes ... dude ... i saw it ok ?

and that you call us sheeps... and u want that cheruby get pern ban and others get 120 hours..... well we wanat this too lol xD
but atm ALL got 720 hours if you not realized it... so you see even a exi hater gives lesser ban hours than a gm :P

about the other post that i should have said i play l2 since 2 month ... no it play since years.... but as i said i dont know witch ports are allowed and witch not ?
so is a summon to pagans allowed ? is a summon to hb allowed ? or are these summons bugs to ?  these things i dont know .. if it is allowed or not.. but if something is working... i think its correct... and if a game have things like this its correct in my option.. all can use this... so its a fair deal anyway,.. just my option....

you guys are flaming us becuase we didnt used the quest items to port in... thats all omg... and i am not to lazy to make them... i still have 8 blooded (1 time on baium i used it  ::) ) and for anthars i have 3 portal stones ( i used 2 )

thsi summon we are talking about is a castle summon... on retail there are much much much more pp than here (u know) and well i see this summon as advantages for that clans who got a castle.. and if this teleport is working.. telll me why this should be an exploid.. i still dont know if this working on retail or not,.. but well i think it works (even u guys say its exploid)

-------

Austrian3

3. I dont care whether its 10, 20 or 50 minutes, it doesn't make dmg but let's hypothesise for a moment, assuming that 1 party went in, they couldnt handle Anth, they summon additional party that logged in after antharas was brought to lair, they bring additional supplies and other stuff necessary to kill the boss. Gained advantage.

--->dude .... we are organized ... we bring all our ppl on time we group and go... and not try with 1 party than 2 than 3 lol

we NEVER ported anyone after Anthars spawned in cave... we just summoned our ppl after port in... and you can belive me we always waitet that 30minutes in front of anthars ... and watched if enemys comes in... after time was over we was going to kill anthi...

(well if you dont know about anthars... you will not understand a shiit of this)

-------

Austrian3

5. If 1 week ban is a long time for you, then we live in other dimension, seriously go out, time will pass by quickier than you think

O M YYYY GODDDDD

YOU ANNNOYING ME

all of you stupid numbers are fcking wrong

WE HAVE NOT 1 WEEK BAN WE HAVE 720 HOURSSSSSSSSSSSSS
-->calculator 720/24 = 30

WE HAVE 1 MONTH AND NOT 1 FCKING WEEK YOU ST***** DU**

TemptME ... long time i was thinking your good player and i had respect for you... as friend in ally... and now as enemy... but now you have prooven with this post that you have NO IDEA,.. anad if you can read in my first post i write "enclave ppl have nothing to say here, becuase its a part beetween exi an gm .... your just lol... just lol and again lo²)

-------

temptME

Quote from: Austrian3 on July 22, 2010, 10:05:03 PM
baium never went to sleep xDDD ??? o my god... ofc he do.... after 20 or 30 minutes ... dude ... i saw it ok ?

and that you call us sheeps... and u want that cheruby get pern ban and others get 120 hours..... well we wanat this too lol xD
but atm ALL got 720 hours if you not realized it... so you see even a exi hater gives lesser ban hours than a gm :P

about the other post that i should have said i play l2 since 2 month ... no it play since years.... but as i said i dont know witch ports are allowed and witch not ?
so is a summon to pagans allowed ? is a summon to hb allowed ? or are these summons bugs to ?  these things i dont know .. if it is allowed or not.. but if something is working... i think its correct... and if a game have things like this its correct in my option.. all can use this... so its a fair deal anyway,.. just my option....

you guys are flaming us becuase we didnt used the quest items to port in... thats all omg... and i am not to lazy to make them... i still have 8 blooded (1 time on baium i used it  ::) ) and for anthars i have 3 portal stones ( i used 2 )

thsi summon we are talking about is a castle summon... on retail there are much much much more pp than here (u know) and well i see this summon as advantages for that clans who got a castle.. and if this teleport is working.. telll me why this should be an exploid.. i still dont know if this working on retail or not,.. but well i think it works (even u guys say its exploid)

But bottomline fact is that you used exploit, and now you're banned and yet you come here on forum trying to save your skin, save yourself embarassement and quit it already. All those topics about exci, baium, anth exploits are trash, once GM locks a topic, you create new but realize that IT IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU.

You got your punishment, live with it or go look for a serious help.

Quote from: Austrian3 on July 22, 2010, 10:08:00 PM

--->dude .... we are organized ... we bring all our ppl on time we group and go... and not try with 1 party than 2 than 3 lol

we NEVER ported anyone after Anthars spawned in cave... we just summoned our ppl after port in... and you can belive me we always waitet that 30minutes in front of anthars ... and watched if enemys comes in... after time was over we was going to kill anthi...

(well if you dont know about anthars... you will not understand a shiit of this)

Seriously, you just admitted that you broke rules, now learn to accept punishment for your actions

Quote from: Austrian3 on July 22, 2010, 10:09:48 PM

O M YYYY GODDDDD

YOU ANNNOYING ME

TemptME ... long time i was thinking your good player and i had respect for you... as friend in ally... and now as enemy... but now you have prooven with this post that you have NO IDEA,.. anad if you can read in my first post i write "enclave ppl have nothing to say here, becuase its a part beetween exi an gm .... your just lol... just lol and again lo²)

You really  think that anyone here doesnt know how long 720 hours is? Well maybe except for you.

Im not writing here as an Enclave clan player nor anyone's enemy, but as human being which is bored of your cry topics and spamming the forum. Call it GM's attorney.

Once again, not knowing the law does not make you innocent, and if you still dont get it then i believe that  if you where ever tested for IQ you would hit below -20

----
OFFTOP: QUIT TRIPLE POSTING

BlackHand

6bIK

Quote from: Austrian3 on July 22, 2010, 10:09:48 PM

O M YYYY GODDDDD

YOU ANNNOYING ME

TemptME ... long time i was thinking your good player and i had respect for you... as friend in ally... and now as enemy... but now you have prooven with this post that you have NO IDEA,.. anad if you can read in my first post i write "enclave ppl have nothing to say here, becuase its a part beetween exi an gm .... your just lol... just lol and again loІ)
bleib cool, du hast Urlaub für 720 Stunden ;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D