Web Analytics
About server

News:

Main Menu

About server

Started by Akira, August 06, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akira

I will show you some very interesting things, everyone should be aware of.
Let me quote and underline bullsh1t sentences that was written by one of our Admins, maybe this will help us get any information about server we want to play on.

Quote from: Descent

Just a recap of what the server will have:-

- Hellbound
- All areas in hellbound
- Hero system and Olympiad fully working
- All raids 10-87 level working propertly with valueble drop and exp amount Is that so? raids are boosted and not killable, moreover most of them drop nothing...
- Hellbound quests
- Transformations
- All forgotten scrolls working
- Kamael fully workingI don't even know what to begin with, skills do not work properly, it's been said countless of time in bug section, but no1 from staff checks it...
- All dungeon raids working
- Hellbound skills workingMaybe are working, but do they work correctly? definitely not! once again bug section - countless of posts about not working skills, and nothing has been changed
- Icarus/Dynasty weapons available
- Auto pvp system working
- Auto events workingby auto events you mean 7s? olympiad? cuz I guess there was nothing else on this server since the beginning
- All Castles and fortresses workingthat's da best! not even a single fortress is working, so what the hell...
- 99.9% Uptime (Auto restart if crash)
- Weekly maintenancenever seen one, maybe it's been made secretly, but I can't see any difference in things that should work and are not working

What Valkyria has unique to other servers

- Coins system - this is a unique system we have where every npc in the world map will drop different grade of coins depending on it's level in exchange for different graded gears/potions - more details will come on a later date.
- Unique event system on daily basisI am still thinking what is it all about? is there an event I don't know of?
- Donations for OP weapons/skils or anything are NOT AVAILABLE under any reason
- DNET set non existing
- Frequent account support with active GM-s in game it's getting better, but still, we have 2-3 GM's that simply can't be online all the time, and I guess 3 of them are not enough to say "Active GM's in game" . Mostly we can't even PM them, and I guess except finding bots and other ppl that abuse the rules they should also be ppl who we can share our problems with.
- Full coding activity and updatesbiggest bullshit
- Custom raids and custom areas unique to DN
- Boost for new players*
- A lot more chance for new players for subbing chars

* Only at the start period of time

Quote from: DescentAlso another thing we have decided is that the server’s rate will be x9 instead of x20. Drops and spoils are x5 and quests rewards are x9. The change of rate was required for the farming coin rewards we have implemented, with x20 rates, you would out level the grade you’re faming for before you acquire enough to actually exchange anything.
Spoil mostly is 1x, most quest are 1x, some quests should be 100% while they're not and have a reward rate of 1x

and there are tons of other stuff which I will post later, but for now I'd really love to see an answer from Admins since they are avoiding us "on a daily basis" : )

One more thing, dear Admins we could live with errors and play for some time with them ig, but it would only work if you'd share some informations with community ON A DAILY BASIS as you've said before, and ofc we would need to see some changes. For now - you're only digging a grave for this server and that is sad.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

k0dex

We wait new supernatural dexter house seasons, hope they wont disappoint us like Valkyrie ;]

biniu997

Quote from: k0dex on August 06, 2010, 03:08:37 PM
We wait new supernatural dexter house seasons, hope they wont disappoint us like Valkyrie ;]

K0dex you playing on next server and again emo quit... just n/c When you will grow up ?

2Dark4You

This is Dragon network...
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

Akira

Quote from: biniu997 on August 06, 2010, 03:16:47 PM
K0dex you playing on next server and again emo quit... just n/c When you will grow up ?

1. he didn't quit yet I guess.
2. and who are you?
3. this topic is about this server and things that doesnt work while they should etc, so stop this useless, brainless comments, and try to bring sth to this discussion, maybe it will help a bit.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

ChujoZord

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

DarkVengeance

Just a typical advert (lie) to attract more ppl ... which failed as well.

♥ Panic ♥
Valkyria x9
DarkVengeance NE/BP

Nightmare x30
iBurn WL/SR
AncientDevil OL/WC

Dragon x15
DarkVengeance GL/PP

HouseIND

+ Attributes + Tank Skills ( Smart Cubic ) + Frintezza + Valakas + FOI + Skill Enchants + +++++++++++ ..............= Fail Server , We Enclave will definitly leave unless something really happens , we are saturated with this server . I quit already , waiting for enclave to shift server.

k0dex

We give a chance if there will be some progress, last update announcement 20 days ago and still it failed bcos attack speed is decrased....