Main Menu

Hey all

Started by 2Dark4You, July 29, 2010, 09:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirjacky

Quote from: bsrealm on July 29, 2010, 06:37:27 PM
Hey welcome, but before you start there are things you should know:

1: Lots of kamael skills (active and passive) dont work as they should
2: Most AoE debuffs' land rate has been reduced (from shock stomp to seals)
3: PVP damage (normal attacks) has been eyeballed. They just set it to what seems right.
4: Many skill enchants do not work. Lets you enchant it, but doesnt work
5: Flames of Invincibility is 15 seconds only
6: Aura of Hate reuse has been greatly increased
7: You cannot cast Angelic Icon without sword/blunt for some reason
8: Attribute system doesn't work as it should
9: You need 30 wins and 50 matches total as a swordsinger in olympiad
10: There is a wonderful coin system that discourages team play
11: Mana burn skill doesn't work as it should (only drains 50)
12: Smart cubic doesnt cleanse debuff
13: Steal Divinity doesnt work
14: Contagion doesnt work
15: Warp doesnt work as it should
16: Kamael light armor mastery mysteriously stops at around level 60
17: All light armor masteries in the game give you casting speed, MP regen, etc
18: There is very little to no PVP and if they see wartags, people log out or BSOE
19: Quests and spoil rates/amount/etc are wrong accross many mobs/places
20: The bug report section is like a spam section. No GM/admin responds there. Heck they dont even respond here
21: No worries, you can still bot 24x7. Pick the right spots and with the right settings you're good to go

Oh-so-much more, but I am tired of typing already; someone can continue instead please? Keep the numbering going!

Cheers

+1
ty/wc-Bane0bi
sc/pa-Dzedaj
ps/sk-CrocelL

ChujoZord

Quote from: Akira on July 29, 2010, 07:57:14 PM
bsrealm has the point. Chujozord, we all know that you like DN cuz there's tons of bugs here and your clan can exploit and get away with it (most of the time), but the truth has been told by bsrealm, this server has some issues - and to answer your unasked question, I do play here not because of the server, but because of my friends who likes stacksub system.

One more thing, there has been tons of fixes/changes etc to balance the game, but it was maded on dragon/nightmare/infinity after ppl got s80+++ items, here, we should not have modified files from xx years-old-servers.
for 4-6 months you will have gear +++

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

jailaa

Quote from: bsrealm on July 29, 2010, 06:37:27 PM
Hey welcome, but before you start there are things you should know:

1: Lots of kamael skills (active and passive) dont work as they should - I don't see a fix to soon
2: Most AoE debuffs' land rate has been reduced (from shock stomp to seals) - Not sure about that, OL seals land ok from my experience
3: PVP damage (normal attacks) has been eyeballed. They just set it to what seems right. - Seems fine to me
4: Many skill enchants do not work. Lets you enchant it, but doesnt work - Don't know here, Descent said he would look into it
5: Flames of Invincibility is 15 seconds only - not gonna change
6: Aura of Hate reuse has been greatly increased - don't know about that
7: You cannot cast Angelic Icon without sword/blunt for some reason - going to stay like that most likely
8: Attribute system doesn't work as it should - i think so too but .. it's the only 1 there is out there
9: You need 30 wins and 50 matches total as a swordsinger in olympiad - i reccomended this to change too
10: There is a wonderful coin system that discourages team play - i have to agree here, there shouldn't be anything more than b-grade
11: Mana burn skill doesn't work as it should (only drains 50) - it's on the fix list
12: Smart cubic doesnt cleanse debuff - doubt a fix will be to soon, it requires quite some coding
13: Steal Divinity doesnt work - kamael .. see 1
14: Contagion doesnt work - kamael .. see 1
15: Warp doesnt work as it should .. same
16: Kamael light armor mastery mysteriously stops at around level 60 .. same
17: All light armor masteries in the game give you casting speed, MP regen, etc .... unified masteries to prevent mastery stacking
18: There is very little to no PVP and if they see wartags, people log out or BSOE ... i've seen some, not much staff can do if people just farm :)
19: Quests and spoil rates/amount/etc are wrong accross many mobs/places - i've spammed descent about this few times ... we'll see
20: The bug report section is like a spam section. No GM/admin responds there. Heck they dont even respond here - it's descent/torn area :) it's summer
21: No worries, you can still bot 24x7. Pick the right spots and with the right settings you're good to go - the bot report section gets much less reports than at start, i catch as many as i can without server access ( where all people who log with l2w are easily traced )

Oh-so-much more, but I am tired of typing already; someone can continue instead please? Keep the numbering going!

Cheers

stanko

Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

bsrealm

Yes he did. More than 90% I'd wager. Am at work now; will come back home and add more if I am not too busy playing StarCraft II :)
Balki

2Dark4You

Have mach ppl play on this server...cuz when I lvl up yesterday  I  didnt see more then 10 ppl in talking island,dion,gludio or other noob zones :) Only pro's here ha :) ....
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

ChujoZord

Quote from: Lecktor on July 30, 2010, 09:32:25 AM
naaa 3 subs on 1 char means u only have to make 1 char ;D and do noobzone 1x  :D
True ;)) For exemple older players dont start to lvl up in this villages just take wolf and start on other zones :P

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

ChujoZord

Quote from: jailaa on July 29, 2010, 11:41:53 PM

Good if GM is trying to get new people on server <3 loled

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

2Dark4You

It's so boring lvl up from lvl 1 to lvl 40 ...My buffer got's like no buffs so it's slow like hell..And adena drop on start hehe..I hate 1st week playing on new server...When I started playing on dragon network 6 year's ago I had internet conection 40 kb/sec  now 4 mb/sec ...Lagg then was so imposible that it took me like 5 m. just for lvl 60 char  :D  Then I got faster net and got lvl 78(in c4) in like 4 day's..I hope on this server it isnt imposible to lvl up :)
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

SmiteMe

Quote from: 2Dark4You on July 30, 2010, 09:57:58 AM
It's so boring lvl up from lvl 1 to lvl 40 ...My buffer got's like no buffs so it's slow like hell..And adena drop on start hehe..I hate 1st week playing on new server...When I started playing on dragon network 6 year's ago I had internet conection 40 kb/sec  now 4 mb/sec ...Lagg then was so imposible that it took me like 5 m. just for lvl 60 char  :D  Then I got faster net and got lvl 78(in c4) in like 4 day's..I hope on this server it isnt imposible to lvl up :)

yeeee i know what you feeling, when i start play on DN 9 years ago, i had same problems.

maslina

Quote from: SmiteMe on July 30, 2010, 10:20:27 AM
yeeee i know what you feeling, when i start play on DN 9 years ago, i had same problems.
9 years ago? GTFO
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

flagur

Quote from: SmiteMe on July 30, 2010, 10:20:27 AM

i had same problems, when i started on DN 43 years ago.