News:

Main Menu

Baium Wars - Movie

Started by Navaro, August 07, 2010, 06:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navaro

Quote from: nolimits on August 08, 2010, 05:21:55 PM
nice vid.
but insead of putting small pvp with exci and ketra bosses at end of video you should keep camera on Baium pvp and let us see how FI + AoD finished you XDXD

anyway keep doing nice vids, keep smiling and GF ;)

Yea. You won this fight, but was rly close to smash u while we survive your Rush, kill many ppl while u run back into galaxy, but mine PT haven't got Dances (BD jump). I didnt put it into movie because it was fail w/o dance. Was rly close, anyway you guys are just strong while you making RUSH, and its big chaos.

About Enclave + Exi. You create this, so dont cry now. I swear if u will AoD and FI play alone w/o ally, we will also leave ally with Exi. Lets have 3-4 Sides server. You have power to do that, just leave and will be great server FFA.

Ashee

Quote from: k0rina on August 08, 2010, 05:27:00 PM
wannabe smart . 

ps : Dont cry

Funny that you write "dont cry". All i saw in the last week ingame was. Omg FI and A0D zerg us. You have 6party we only have two, no sense of pvp. :(((

So plz dont spam with "dont cry" cause the one who really cried were you..

And about your new alliance. Im curious what it'll be like. I hope there will be nice action in both sides.

Server: -Infinite Nightmare 20x
Char Name: -Ashey
Char Gender: -Female
Mainclass (lvl): -Cardinal/Hell Knight (85)
Retail/DNsub (lvl): -Cardinal/PhoenixKnight (80)
Clan: -Black Army

http://www.angryduck.com/pictures/2010_12/animated_katy_perry41033x.gif

matidobi

some1 asked me about sys msg (impact's sys msg)  - http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23719803/systemmsg-e.dat
Thanks for teaching me that falling,
only make me stronger.

Dobi - valky / HE/WK
MatiDobi - infinity / SH/BD

StonerBashin

Was a good movie yes BUT you did fail. why fear the end of the PvP ? :D
I'f Enclave Beat FA, You would have put the end of the pvp in the Movie....
I have not logged in last few days to see this new ally but it dose not matter how many clans you ally with...
YOU WILL STILL DIE THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!
Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah

k0dex

yea like y-day on baium? thanx for our 14th ring:*
ofc we lost this pvp on movie, rotfl who have chances 2 pt vs 5? freaking retard grow up pl0x

Phate

Quote from: k0dex on August 09, 2010, 12:17:12 PM
ofc we lost this pvp on movie, rotfl who have chances 2 pt vs 5? freaking retard grow up pl0x

in fact u guys also cut the crap about skill > zerg..and those crappy speeches about karmian guys and randoms..well in fact we could write skill > equip as u got rolled by Cgrade ppl  :) ..so stop underminig your own value by this  ;)

but i guess shittalks and e-penis-booster talks are just part of the game without which some ppl just cant play.. :)

and that belongs to exci as well - but u r guys comrades now so its clear it applies to both groups, aint it :)

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

Akira

Quote from: k0dex on August 09, 2010, 12:17:12 PM

To start of, as most of you know I am from FI but even then I have no problem with telling that I've lost, or i've been worse than my enemies. Yes, we have lost this Baium, but I can't agree to words of ppl from other side > excidium/enclave that they were much stronger, better and they were pwning FI+A0D, in fact I want to say that yesterdays pvp for baium was one of the best on this server on both sides. It was lots of fun and very good fights which some of them were won by FI+A0D and some by Excidium+Enclave. There was no superior clan/ally in overall. IMO we all should just say GF, cuz it was a good fight for everyone.

/ about the movie
i really enjoy the music!
about skills pvp etc, well imo Impact is a hero of Enclave, seriously this guy is skilled and there's always difficulties in killing him on mass pvp : P
+1 to this guy for his gameplay : )
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

Phate

Quote from: Lecktor on August 09, 2010, 02:31:57 PM
lol kodex u have more haters than i have, now u really make me jealous

funny guy, when u have nothing to say u reply by "hater"? i see ..did i use too much difficult words or u just didnt get that it wasnt pointed on one particular person (kodex) but on you as plural..
and about "haters" - im not emoguy like u guys to bring personal emotions into the game, yet again u failed  :-*

Thnks fr th Mmrs

Phate

Quote from: k0rina on August 10, 2010, 10:57:10 AM
actually u are exacly ur last sentence  never say NEVER

actually in what way am i?  :)

Thnks fr th Mmrs