Web Analytics
one little question to gms..

News:

Main Menu

one little question to gms..

Started by vandaloup, August 22, 2010, 04:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vandaloup

what is happening with items from permanent ban chars???
naLaki  ~  bp/da       ES <3

Ashlynn

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Kerth

hcd

Dunno how it is on other servers, but on dragon15x GMs say, those items are used as rewards for events. But if you compare the number of events with the number of baned ppl, I more agree with Ashlynn.
currently playing GuildWars2 [Ring of Fire]

vandaloup

Quote from: hcd on August 23, 2010, 06:58:48 PM
Dunno how it is on other servers, but on dragon15x GMs say, those items are used as rewards for events. But if you compare the number of events with the number of baned ppl, I more agree with Ashlynn.

thats what i believe.. thats why i m asking.. so maybe a GM can answer honestly... but i think everybody took advantage from ppl they perma ban and nobody wants to talk about it.. last funny thing i heard from GM is that the items are deleted!! XD

i wonder who would delete DNET sets and RB jewel and icarus weapons.. and wouldnt take them and say he deleted them XD

we re all human...
naLaki  ~  bp/da       ES <3

Piccy

dunno what for other gm but mostly item i get , i make shop----->with adena buy coin---->use coin to give bonus to ppl that make donation
(that's why sometimes i got pm "hey wtf put higher prices" !!!!!)
but saldy best item i got till today are 1 baium and 1 qa (or 2?) from a hacker and some IC set...so ....

but why ppl think a gm like stopper (couse i think u talk about him) will waste time to :
permaban char --->changing mail
then
reset mail
then
wait for reset
then
log hacker char and trade item ???

just to get items???
cmon, it's a gm with good (if not full)  power. don't u think that if a gm "need" items, there is a faster way?

also, usually permabanned char stay into account u can still use (and u see if he still wear your dnet set etc)
it's permabanned HACKER that get mail changed
but damn how many hacker u got on your server????

face it. mostly, we don't need your items
MOSTLY :D (there are 2-3 weapon in my server......... heheheheh)

[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

Furesy

Quote from: Piccy on August 24, 2010, 12:55:24 PM
dunno what for other gm but mostly item i get , i make shop----->with adena buy coin---->use coin to give bonus to ppl that make donation
(that's why sometimes i got pm "hey wtf put higher prices" !!!!!)
but saldy best item i got till today are 1 baium and 1 qa (or 2?) from a hacker and some IC set...so ....

but why ppl think a gm like stopper (couse i think u talk about him) will waste time to :
permaban char --->changing mail
then
reset mail
then
wait for reset
then
log hacker char and trade item ???

just to get items???
cmon, it's a gm with good (if not full)  power. don't u think that if a gm "need" items, there is a faster way?

also, usually permabanned char stay into account u can still use (and u see if he still wear your dnet set etc)
it's permabanned HACKER that get mail changed
but damn how many hacker u got on your server????

face it. mostly, we don't need your items
MOSTLY :D (there are 2-3 weapon in my server......... heheheheh)

Maybe because he is playing on the server where he is GM and his clan needs items (and so does he) lol

Besides, easy money!

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: Gian.ard on August 25, 2010, 11:11:53 AM
I remember time ago when glasy was still my friend that he was log all perma ban char.. Trade item to ^showstopper^ and low item like potion, adena, b/a grade item and other thing he gave to me and to some other italians player like me.. So i think yes he clean all char that he ban  and who know where items go..
Onestly in dragon i saw only event with item take from some exploit epic boss and some custom stuff like club+50..
Never saw item from ban char.. and never saw an auction service like in 30x..

what a lier  ;D u hate me and u lie no comment

btw lots of items of permanent char are used for give item back to people when items are destroyed from hacker or sold for money

EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

IvolveR

Gian is an old player and honest person,why would he lie?
Every1 knows you do it and thats why so many ppl are leaving dragon-network.
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

HEMO

Quote from: vandaloup on August 22, 2010, 04:48:58 PM
what is happening with items from permanent ban chars???
the question is where this ppl find this items and why they take permanent ban???
why after permanent ban they are again back to server and why they flame all time in forum???
the items perhaps go back to scammed ppl and some of them losing in trades
i will ask again my question and i dont want a gm answer but the baned ppl answer
why they take permanent ban????what they had do???why some of them was again in server???WHERE THEY FOUND THEM ITEMS???why they cry in forum about coruption when they are out of rules????
HEMO sh/se 79lvl clan GreekMafia
KillVanHemo ol/des 82lvl ex leader clan/ally OlympiansGods/GreekSoul
GreekSoul sk/des clan leader of OlympiansGods

IvolveR

Quote from: HEMO on August 26, 2010, 12:32:13 AM
the question is where this ppl find this items and why they take permanent ban???
why after permanent ban they are again back to server and why they flame all time in forum???
i will ask again my question and i dont want a gm answer but the baned ppl answer
why they take permanent ban????what they had do???why some of them was again in server???WHERE THEY FOUND THEM ITEMS???why they cry in forum about coruption when they are out of rules????
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

2Dark4You

Quote from: HEMO on August 26, 2010, 12:32:13 AM
And the question is Why,what,where ?
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...