Main Menu

low lvl bot

Started by Grind, August 06, 2010, 06:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grind

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dontl0okatme and Akassa

Akira

that's your assumption, and now provide an evidence, any kind of proof that this char is a bot.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

.FiKsTyN.

And U came with ur low lvl char to keamel form dark elven just for screen they or mb u came  to make ur own bot ;D?

tomogara

Quote from: .FiKsTyN. on August 06, 2010, 08:03:25 PM
And U came with ur low lvl char to keamel form dark elven just for screen they or mb u came  to make ur own bot ;D?

Even if he did at least he is not stupid  to make screens on l2w and post them. One screen is not enough to ban btw - use fraps next time.

Sapp

what a fail xD
LvL 4 dark elf in kamael low LvL mobs area ... just after relog (look chat box)
All i can see is that Grind is a bot user :P
Really sad one !
Hej ! Grind! someone just got ur bot-spot ? heeee ?

Grind

I just wanna to show the next place that should be checked somethimes by GM.
Yeah I have low lvl char with nice equipment to get some bronze coins. I made topic because I collected coins in honest way and a lot of ppl using l2w and that make me realy angry.
I don't use l2w and I told you - GM can check me whenever he wont. I can allways make screen or another thing that GM want me to do to prove that Im not l2w user :P

It's so hard to believe that someone doesn't use l2w and hate boters? This is sad.

+GekKey+

Quote from: Grind on August 21, 2010, 02:20:32 PM
I just wanna to show the next place that should be checked somethimes by GM.
Yeah I have low lvl char with nice equipment to get some bronze coins. I made topic because I collected coins in honest way and a lot of ppl using l2w and that make me realy angry.
I don't use l2w and I told you - GM can check me whenever he wont. I can allways make screen or another thing that GM want me to do to prove that Im not l2w user :P

It's so hard to believe that someone doesn't use l2w and hate boters? This is sad.

Lets put few facts here.

1st you accuse dontlookatme of being this bot. If you farm bronze coins, i assume u are poor, and just started here. What make you belive such a high level player, that probly never go in starter village is actually this guy

2nd your forum account has 5 post, - those post in this topic, you drop to 3 post, again, probly mean you are new here

3rd its just sounds fishy that you log a botter is there and you screen it

protocol

Hi

Screen aint enought for ban...

Akassa
DontL0okAtMe

- Both watch list

Grind