'Ello! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

'Ello!

Started by StepControl, August 29, 2010, 11:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OwnerPL

Quote from: StepControl on August 29, 2010, 11:24:04 PM
I've come! The hour of your redemption is here!  :)

Well, hello to all! I hope we gonna have nice time and make this community a bit better (yeah, many said so, but let me try change smth together with you). :)

As TrackZero said in Announcements (http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,45546.168.html), I am going to be GM assistant at game as well as forum problems, which means I will need your help to do it fully. Namely, you all will send me Private Message(s) (http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php?action=profile;u=52468) when you find out some problem, BUT that problems gotta be real and from first hand, not some 2nd hand gossip. When you are going to send something like this, doesn't matter do or do you not know English, please, be specific. Hope I don't have to explain what does this mean. :)

Erm, well, guess too much text for first post. That's it for now, and everything else will come along.

Cya and hope we gonna swim on the surface quickly! :)
hello and GL for u ;)
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

Sali

Quote from: StepControl on August 30, 2010, 03:24:04 PM
Yeah. My main task will be improving things on server. It's easy to maintain forum - 1 click and post/thread is gone.  ;D ^_^

delating is always easier than explaining :)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Neozinhu

"Delating", sali got edited keyboard . . .2nd topic that i see smth like that  ;D

moonbreaker

moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

Spelso666

welcome in hell   ;D ;D

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

Sali

Quote from: Neozinhu on September 01, 2010, 06:57:10 AM
"Delating", sali got edited keyboard . . .2nd topic that i see smth like that  ;D

Weezer

Quote from: Sali on September 01, 2010, 09:40:36 AM
during vacations im rarely sober, that might be a reason xD

dont blame beer and vodka cause of ur mistakes...  :D