Divine Transforms - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Divine Transforms

Started by sAint, August 30, 2010, 04:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sAint

Quote from: GekKey on August 30, 2010, 10:45:08 PM
I think theres a bug because this transformation spellbook cant be added to the skill list. Example, when you make the quest to get transforms, you can register this transform spellbook oynx beast, the spellbook disapear and its now turned into a skill in your skill list. If you use this skill, you will realize the cool down is very long(dno if its 3h)

Normally, if i read and understood good from lineage2.com, you can register a max of 3 of those transform spellbooks while here we cant even register those divine transformation even the normal transform either. I think this is what makes that we can spam it all time, because when you double click on spellbook it doesnt learn it, it transform you instead.

you are right.
divine transforms has 3 level. donno what chenges when transform is higher lvl...
~ sAint ~
8x TK
8x SrSws
7x HeGlad
7x TyDes

9x Dead Valkyria

Naiz

btw DIVINE BEASTS ON OLY SHOULD BE BANABLE CUZ IT IS DESTROYING EVERYTHING

thx for attention.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

+GekKey+

Quote from: sAint on August 30, 2010, 10:54:10 PM
you are right.
divine transforms has 3 level. donno what chenges when transform is higher lvl...

nono i dont mean divine tranformation has 3 level, i mean, there is 3 slot for transforms, past that u cant add more, or if u really wanna add one, you must delete one, wich cost 400kk to remove (from npc)

devilinside

"Én nem vagyok rasszista, mindenkit egyformán utálok."

nolimits

+1 for sokrates too, its turning every healer class to healer/sumoner, and for every other classes it brings benefits too.

personally i dont care about normal game, its annoying but its playable. but it makes olympiad really foked. EE at Dark crystal robe set winning against dynasty boss jeweled chars with this crap... where are we living? Oo

please make that pet disappear when you turn back from divine transformation to normal char.

Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

ChujoZord

Who care about it. Or glad is winning or EE.You didn't suppose to think about this who is cleaning because you will be cleaned anyway.
QQ

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

mlhungary8

Every char is able to you it.Why they don't?
Is it normal that resists are fuked up as hell?Is it normal that with surrender and vortex i hit 3x more dmg?It's not :) It's not supposed to give 300% dmg lolz.Why don't you cry about this?

And to saint: Am i acting like a kid who is afraid to lose his toy?So you are jealous kido who doesn't have brain to use or not able to use "the same toy".
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

sAint

Quote from: mlhungary8 on August 31, 2010, 02:26:41 AM
Every char is able to you it.Why they don't?
Is it normal that resists are fuked up as hell?Is it normal that with surrender and vortex i hit 3x more dmg?It's not :) It's not supposed to give 300% dmg lolz.Why don't you cry about this?

So Make topic about it.

Quote from: mlhungary8 on August 31, 2010, 02:26:41 AM
And to saint: Am i acting like a kid who is afraid to lose his toy?So you are jealous kido who doesn't have brain to use or not able to use "the same toy".

That's just not true.
~ sAint ~
8x TK
8x SrSws
7x HeGlad
7x TyDes

9x Dead Valkyria

sAint

Quote from: GekKey on August 31, 2010, 12:02:02 AM
nono i dont mean divine tranformation has 3 level, i mean, there is 3 slot for transforms, past that u cant add more, or if u really wanna add one, you must delete one, wich cost 400kk to remove (from npc)

400kk? it sounds too high :P
~ sAint ~
8x TK
8x SrSws
7x HeGlad
7x TyDes

9x Dead Valkyria

flamingAwe

Quote from: GekKey on August 30, 2010, 10:45:08 PM
Normally, if i read and understood good from lineage2.com, you can register a max of 3 of those transform spellbooks while here we cant even register those divine transformation even the normal transform either. I think this is what makes that we can spam it all time, because when you double click on spellbook it doesnt learn it, it transform you instead.

tested on infinity: you can register all normal transformation seal books (for transforms avilable from scrolls in IT) , cant register Saber Tooth Tiger, ol mahum and divine transfromations.

sAint

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 31, 2010, 08:51:31 AM

tested on infinity: you can register all normal transformation seal books (for transforms avilable from scrolls in IT) , cant register Saber Tooth Tiger, ol mahum and divine transfromations.

We dont care about infinity server.
~ sAint ~
8x TK
8x SrSws
7x HeGlad
7x TyDes

9x Dead Valkyria

nolimits

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 31, 2010, 08:51:31 AM

as far as i remember from other "ofi-like" servers divine transforms doesnt count in those 3 transformations limits.

anyway stop arguing about bullsh*ts. and those who are supporting this stupid divine beasts... did you played somewhere else than DN ? i have experience from about 15-20 servers and i never saw that anywhere.. but here it seems in few days everyone will use it... doesnt it look kinda wrong?
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever