Divine Transforms - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Divine Transforms

Started by sAint, August 30, 2010, 04:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sAint

Quote from: nolimits on August 31, 2010, 09:24:32 AM
as far as i remember from other "ofi-like" servers divine transforms doesnt count in those 3 transformations limits.

anyway stop arguing about bullsh*ts. and those who are supporting this stupid divine beasts... did you played somewhere else than DN ? i have experience from about 15-20 servers and i never saw that anywhere.. but here it seems in few days everyone will use it... doesnt it look kinda wrong?

+1
~ sAint ~
8x TK
8x SrSws
7x HeGlad
7x TyDes

9x Dead Valkyria

zippobg

Quote from: sAint on August 31, 2010, 10:47:02 AM
+1
Sad but true ... This was funny that Excidium member to post to fix that bug and in the same time all his members (maybe and He) use this divine summons on Olympiad. Anyway fix it or everyone must use same bug too?
SadFace
WC/OL

Akira

Quote from: nolimits on August 31, 2010, 09:24:32 AM
as far as i remember from other "ofi-like" servers divine transforms doesnt count in those 3 transformations limits.

anyway stop arguing about bullsh*ts. and those who are supporting this stupid divine beasts... did you played somewhere else than DN ? i have experience from about 15-20 servers and i never saw that anywhere.. but here it seems in few days everyone will use it... doesnt it look kinda wrong?
you wrote it like DN is kind of a "off-like" server, while it's not : ) (maybe i missunderstood, so sorry in advance).

to all ppl : ) :
everyone can have such goodies like transformation cert, so why it shouldnt be allowed? this is DN, here nothing works as it should ^^
either way hold up with your judgment cuz...

Quote from: drakeOn 1st September, all servers will get the updated code from Valkyrie with the various implemented stuffs on that server plus some more updates that was kept under testing/development during the whole summer. More details will be delivered after the update. The process will require some downtime that will be announced few hours before it.

good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

flamingAwe

Quote from: sAint on August 31, 2010, 08:57:21 AM
We dont care about infinity server.

seems you are dumb one
translating for you: some transfrom skills you CAN learn, some can't here on DN

Piccy

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 31, 2010, 03:33:09 PM
seems you are dumb one
unless they made some "custon valkiria" effect.....
or u play on valkiria awe??????? buuuuuuuuuuh traitor !!!!
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

sAint

Quote from: flamingAwe on August 31, 2010, 03:33:09 PM
seems you are dumb one

seems you are dumb one
translating for you: gtfo with your useless posts
~ sAint ~
8x TK
8x SrSws
7x HeGlad
7x TyDes

9x Dead Valkyria

nolimits

Quote from: Akira on August 31, 2010, 12:52:07 PM
you wrote it like DN is kind of a "off-like" server, while it's not : ) (maybe i missunderstood, so sorry in advance).

to all ppl : ) :
everyone can have such goodies like transformation cert, so why it shouldnt be allowed? this is DN, here nothing works as it should ^^
either way hold up with your judgment cuz...

you understood it well, my bad choice of words, i played offi-like servers and stacksub servers too. but i hope you got my point in rest of post. if not than i will tell it to you again more simple without "other servers" :

Do we want every player in olympiad with divine beast? because it will end like that if our "GMs" will not do somethink about that.

PS: GMs you will as usualy ignore every thread which is not about donations or you will at least bother yourself with reply????
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

mlhungary8

Quote from: nolimits on August 31, 2010, 06:31:14 PM
Do we want every player in olympiad with divine beast? because it will end like that if our "GMs" will not do somethink about that.

Ye:) Why not? Coz other people will have chance to beat you?
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

devilinside

Quote from: mlhungary8 on August 31, 2010, 07:15:25 PM

I wont make a sh1t summoner sub for oly just because its bugged and everybody use it. (But If I dont use then I dont have chance:P)
"Én nem vagyok rasszista, mindenkit egyformán utálok."

nolimits

Quote from: mlhungary8 on August 31, 2010, 07:15:25 PM

are you serious with this ? im playing dwarf, not some oly classes so i will pretend that i didnt read that bullsh*t.... ::)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Akira

I know it's not working as it should and I know some ppl will use it to gain advantage over others, but... everyone can make enchanter, lvl it up to 80 and take certificate to get same advantage : )
I know that some ppl are pissed off, because they have only one sub, and they made it only to get noblesse status and be hero, but even then, we all should accept the fact that this is DN, and it won't be changed so either make a summoner class and do your best on oly, or just stop trying to get hero status (we all know that hero status can get anyone here, pr0 player or a totally noob who's been fed by clanmates), there's also a third option, go and find a way to beat up ppl with divine beasts, and believe me - if you really can play, you have a chance to do that!

either way, good luck to you all : )
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

nolimits

Quote from: Akira on September 01, 2010, 10:02:08 AM
I know it's not working as it should and I know some ppl will use it to gain advantage over others, but... everyone can make enchanter, lvl it up to 80 and take certificate to get same advantage : )

are you trying to tell me that divine beast at elven elder is same advantage like divine beast on dwarf ? cmon...
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever