Web Analytics
Why is spoil 3x?

News:

Main Menu

Why is spoil 3x?

Started by PyschoNugget, August 31, 2010, 12:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PyschoNugget

I begun to notice that the mobs hardly falls blue from spoil. It was getting really annoying untill I decided to post something here in the forum. Now I readed the spoil is 3x...

Why is that? What's the point to make the spoil harder?

nolimits

Quote from: PyschoNugget on August 31, 2010, 12:00:15 PM
I begun to notice that the mobs hardly falls blue from spoil. It was getting really annoying untill I decided to post something here in the forum. Now I readed the spoil is 3x...

Why is that? What's the point to make the spoil harder?

point is not to flood economy with easy spoiled stuff. and its not too hard. i play spoiler as main and its still pretty easy to make money.
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

devilinside

Just there is some bugged crap recipes...
"Én nem vagyok rasszista, mindenkit egyformán utálok."

Saboteur

All ui need to get good money even with this spoil rate is start reporting walker partys . GMs promissed baning whole accounts (or even main chars,duno how exactly it was) so if we will be able ban those asholes, the mats / spoil prices will grow UP and we , true spoilers , will benefit hard from it.
I just log to applaud Track and smite Glasy ..

missing frames in my videos are there to show you, that my fraps software is not pirated ^^  it can record onlz 30secs and then u must push the buton again

PyschoNugget

I'm not talking about making money, I'm talking about spoiling recipes and craft equips for our chars.

Harder spoil will make more people to use walker to make money.

The only point I see for spoil to be 3x is to be harder to get items and "force" people to make more donations.

Why the spoil can't be at least 6x?

ionutza

Quote from: PyschoNugget on September 01, 2010, 12:30:42 AM
I'm not talking about making money, I'm talking about spoiling recipes and craft equips for our chars.

Harder spoil will make more people to use walker to make money.

The only point I see for spoil to be 3x is to be harder to get items and "force" people to make more donations.

Why the spoil can't be at least 6x?

You found your answer , low spoil rate , s/s80 very expensive so normal ppl must donate for s grade gear !
And for all the naabs that say spoil is better like this ... try to spoil a draconic recipe.... i finished flames quest 2 times (2 x 1200 flames) and no draco recipe .... instead i got 27 ic helm recipe , 11 imp staff  .... ic helm spoil rate is 0.004 and draconic is 0.008 .... ISN`T THAT STANGE? SpOIL IS OK LIKE THIS? HAHA! ON THIS SERVER SPOIL IS A JOKE .

Akira

It is, cuz you simply CAN spoil s grade rec's from mobs : P
I know I know, it's DN : ) but do not compare it to other servers, cuz almost all of them are retail-like and there is no s grade rec's from spoil there. : )

p.s. varka/ketra lvl 5 quest items should be increased! they're not working as they should xd
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

PyschoNugget

is there anyway we can talk to server manager to increase drop rate?

2Dark4You

I'm spoiling A grade armor rec'es ....5H no rec and spoil is 1/150 so if it is x3 then it is 1/50 ....I killed like 3k mobs still no rec :)
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...