Web Analytics
Server Down? pls

News:

Main Menu

Server Down? pls

Started by lytors, September 05, 2010, 07:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lytors

Again with updates more problems? wtf gms? dont you know how to make some changes on the source... aff... now i cant login, you should get a real DBA. And server is going sux and sux with the updates, always nerfing the orcs. Just delete that race, and problems solved. Lets go kill RBs with a paty full.... even if a party full includes all server, 'cos every day are less ppl online.

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lytors on September 05, 2010, 07:22:42 AM
Again with updates more problems? wtf gms? dont you know how to make some changes on the source... aff... now i cant login, you should get a real DBA. And server is going sux and sux with the updates, always nerfing the orcs. Just delete that race, and problems solved. Lets go kill RBs with a paty full.... even if a party full includes all server, 'cos every day are less ppl online.
no split drop from all raid bosses to 3-4 farmers, better then split to whole server...think twice sometimes plx
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

moonbreaker

Well this is another test. Test of patience ;) Only true patient l2player will stay on server and don't panic in the test time. The noble patient people  don't even talk about server down on forum in this sad moments ;P So have more faith in your GM ;)
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

trooperXkoki

Quote from: HellRaizer on September 05, 2010, 08:06:37 AM
and how can we split EAS and manucript (or divine lvl 2) ?? cause that's what the bosses drop :/
will be fixed soon i think
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

flamingAwe

Quote from: lytors on September 05, 2010, 07:22:42 AM

before posting crap, read loader notice...
http://www.dragon-network.net/CTupdnews/main.html