Web Analytics
Offline Shope

News:

Main Menu

Offline Shope

Started by CrashOverAll, September 09, 2010, 12:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrashOverAll

Track 1 more thing i noticed. When u make an offline shope the char apears online in the clan. Try to change this cuse ppl might be kicked out for not responding to clan requests or clan actions.

jygh

Quote from: CrashOverAll on September 09, 2010, 12:16:42 PM
Track 1 more thing i noticed. When u make an offline shope the char apears online in the clan. Try to change this cuse ppl might be kicked out for not responding to clan requests or clan actions.
try to pm them and there is comunicate that they r offline :P
  Nightmare 30x

CrashOverAll

what clan leader will start to pm alll ppl????/

When there is RB on and ppl start to make pt fast nobody stays to pm .... shout on clan and go kill it

Sali

wow thats a serious problem... if some1 is not responding that means he is offline or afk right? or in ur clan ppl cant be afk? xD and what b4 update? no1 could open shop bcos he might me online but not willing to help? doooh
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

CrashOverAll

Ungo shh it's just an issue that would help with the game play. and still if u want to take a place in a clan with an unusefull char better don't. And you farm with what char .... main so u got the scrolls on main and if mainchar is online ... u can get kick out of clan  because you don't respond to CL.

So it is an issue not so important but can be fixed to make gamplay a better.

trooperXkoki

Quote from: CrashOverAll on September 09, 2010, 07:58:49 PM
Ungo shh it's just an issue that would help with the game play. and still if u want to take a place in a clan with an unusefull char better don't. And you farm with what char .... main so u got the scrolls on main and if mainchar is online ... u can get kick out of clan  because you don't respond to CL.

200 coins are like...mmm 3mins pick up? no,,,sry 1 drop ~ 5 coins
                                                                    40 drops ~ 200coins?
myb faster
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Sali

Quote from: CrashOverAll on September 09, 2010, 07:58:49 PM
Ungo shh it's just an issue that would help with the game play. and still if u want to take a place in a clan with an unusefull char better don't. And you farm with what char .... main so u got the scrolls on main and if mainchar is online ... u can get kick out of clan  because you don't respond to CL.

im sorry if any1 have such CL
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3