Web Analytics
Quest Horn - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Quest Horn

Started by siriys87, September 02, 2010, 03:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasha

ill copy my msg from 15x, i was asking dragon gm, but mb it will help you too (i also have quest from eric and old horn :/)
Quote from: kasha on September 06, 2010, 10:58:06 PM
if some1 is interested: if you have quest from sir eric or quest from sir eric and quest horn, better w8 for all updates, so you will able to use this horn with new npc. and as far as i understand, you need to subclass your main first, then you can make subs on retails. also ^madmanic^ said that he will make msg on forum or loader when those upades will fully work. thx mad for patience ;D
The sky is the limit.

eagleye

I have a question :P it will be possible to make normal mutants 80 lvl - wc/sws, etc . ?? like it was before or not ??
ty for answer  :)  :P

surecom

Quote from: eagleye on September 07, 2010, 11:42:45 AM
I have a question :P it will be possible to make normal mutants 80 lvl - wc/sws, etc . ?? like it was before or not ??
ty for answer  :)  :P
Your answer is there( text in red):

Quote from: Kain on September 02, 2010, 03:01:05 PM
Well  the last time i spoke with Drake about this subject he told me the following .

A owner of a 85/85 mutant dwarf skin will get the following :

Quest horn in quest items invetory
Back to 85 lvl main class
retail quest done or if you have noobless done too
Forgotten scrools you used in invetory too
Enough amount of SP/EXP to get subbed again .

So all you have to do for example if you was bp/wc 85 lvl  and bp on main class ,you have to sub again into a human race OR you can sub again to bp/wc but this time you will be limited to 80 .

eagleye

Ric0

Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 05, 2010, 09:37:30 PM
no widzisz kurduplu :D
Tys je pojebany xq DN smierdzi ; d wogole L2 smierdzi ;>