Web Analytics
ty/des nerf fail again - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

ty/des nerf fail again

Started by qwertyzxc, September 06, 2010, 04:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyzxc

If you nerf one char so next one will be OP if you nerf him next will be OP and and and ... its no deal to nerf all chars 

Its faking nabish everytime some chars got boost or nerf  its start to be bored .... u keep coins for FS / enchant skills / bla bla and later gm will nerf it like ty/des now can sit in aden  w/o icarus items/dyna  ~~~~

FeelmyBow

Quote from: VforVanilla on September 06, 2010, 08:13:01 PM
Even a simple dagger with good gear can solo rb but it takes 5x+ the time of the orc but he can kill it safely cause he doesn't need to worry if his hp is low.He just have to take one vampire buff and he jewels and he is totally ok.

Quote from: cristianvernal on September 06, 2010, 11:04:28 PM
and 50k+ soulshots :D

Before the Raid Boost, the hardest raid such as Brakki, Horus took me ~ 5k Soulshots. Ember took me ~ 7k. Brakki and Horus took me ~ 6 mins, Ember ~ 10

btw: HAIIIIIIIIIIII
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

qwertyzxc

Oh nice if Th can kill solo raidbos and orc cant now its so faking funny  situation :D   gz for our gm ~~

VampyRUL

Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 07, 2010, 05:22:08 PM
Oh nice if Th can kill solo raidbos and orc cant now its so faking funny  situation :D   gz for our gm ~~
try imagine 2 th ;D ;D
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

FeelmyBow

Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 07, 2010, 05:22:08 PM

actually no, you missread smthing. let me quote it for ya.

Quote from: FeelmyBow on September 07, 2010, 03:54:57 PM
Before the Raid Boost, the hardest raid such as Brakki, Horus took me ~ 5k Soulshots. Ember took me ~ 7k. Brakki and Horus took me ~ 6 mins, Ember ~ 10

btw: HAIIIIIIIIIIII

Pay close attention to the red part of the quote and you might understand what i said.
if not..... Google translator
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

chavi

There is an official site and forum where you can take information about everything.And everything must be exactly as described , stats , bufs . skils ,aktive passive ,............If you have more power , pay for this .Must have a donate. Ultimately each server is maintained by them.
No donate , no server.But again I say. To have people all must be like official.

qwertyzxc

Quote from: FeelmyBow on September 08, 2010, 09:28:41 AM
actually no, you missread smthing. let me quote it for ya.

Pay close attention to the red part of the quote and you might understand what i said.
if not..... Google translator

OK BOSS take it easy its a game lol2 what a hardcore dude  hahahaha