Web Analytics
HELP WITH WC

News:

Main Menu

HELP WITH WC

Started by mortal, July 27, 2010, 01:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortal

help with wc what set , tactic  and weypon , couse i can t decide myb som1 play wc earlier i mean wc w/0 sub like on official
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

MaraZmo

Quote from: mortal on July 27, 2010, 01:40:01 AM
help with wc what set , tactic  and weypon , couse i can t decide myb som1 play wc earlier i mean wc w/0 sub like on official

i've seen ppl using wc as fighter
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

Weezer

For lvl up u will use a Light Set + Duals and a mage weapon with Acumen (SOM or AM) to use Steal Essence when u need to full ur HP while killing mobs.

On sieges or mass pvp's u will use MJ Robe Set + SOM+A (or AM+A), cause u will be the buffer of ur pt.

DC Robe its also usefull, but remember MJ have regen bonus, and since u use a lot of MP to buff ur pt (official dont have mana pots like DN) u need good regen of mana.

Neozinhu

/add
Orcs Mages @ official regen mana while hitting phisical, so u can hit mobs when u're out of mp
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Onionis

Quote from: Neozinhu on July 27, 2010, 05:57:41 AM
/add
Orcs Mages @ official regen mana while hitting phisical, so u can hit mobs when u're out of mp

Gracja ftw
Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I\'ll be the one to save us all.

Save us all!

IshidaMitsunari one of the last in his kind
Lumii exHero
xEmeKx exHero

mortal

Quote from: Weezer on July 27, 2010, 05:35:15 AM
For lvl up u will use a Light Set + Duals and a mage weapon with Acumen (SOM or AM) to use Steal Essence when u need to full ur HP while killing mobs.

On sieges or mass pvp's u will use MJ Robe Set + SOM+A (or AM+A), cause u will be the buffer of ur pt.

DC Robe its also usefull, but remember MJ have regen bonus, and since u use a lot of MP to buff ur pt (official dont have mana pots like DN) u need good regen of mana.

ok wezze but robe set for wc is most shiity i am thinking about mj h set or dc light set ;/  couse passiv form mastery gives me 90 % c speed 80 % p defa and mp bonus

mortal

Quote from: Onionis on July 27, 2010, 07:52:04 AM
Gracja ftw

atm i play gracia xD so yes it  hitting regen mana , so blunt or duals  , but set is still problem for me.

Weezer

Quote from: mortal on July 27, 2010, 02:21:35 PM
ok wezze but robe set for wc is most shiity i am thinking about mj h set or dc light set ;/  couse passiv form mastery gives me 90 % c speed 80 % p defa and mp bonus

If u talking about sieges/mass pvp i rly suggest robe set, dunno server u play but (especially on sieges) u wont have time to get near people to hit then (unless u decide to use a bow, what i strong dont recommend).

WC on sieges is rly important to keep pt buffed (wc buffs use a lot of mana, and u will need the best regen possible that's why mj robe set) and u will act also a support healer char (skill that hp regen ur pt, sry forgot name).

Anyway test in the server u playing to see the best setup in this kind of situation.

mortal

Quote from: Weezer on July 27, 2010, 05:44:28 PM
If u talking about sieges/mass pvp i rly suggest robe set, dunno server u play but (especially on sieges) u wont have time to get near people to hit then (unless u decide to use a bow, what i strong dont recommend).

WC on sieges is rly important to keep pt buffed (wc buffs use a lot of mana, and u will need the best regen possible that's why mj robe set) and u will act also a support healer char (skill that hp regen ur pt, sry forgot name).

Anyway test in the server u playing to see the best setup in this kind of situation.

so i decide to take dc light set couse its great for useing dagger also it gives mp regen , for buffs i can use robe only for buffs or heal , weypon-- best option i think will be blunt and dagger  , blunt to stun , dagger to hit specially  it ll be good in dc l set