Web Analytics
weird bug

News:

Main Menu

weird bug

Started by WindPhoenix, September 11, 2010, 02:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Today when i logged in, my title was deep blue (nothing bad in that, actually i really like that) and i was not in clan list, even though i was still in clan. Ofc, i cant use clan hall, and that is very annoying. Please check it.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

CrashOverAll

That happened to me too. I tryed to invite the char again but it says it is in another clan. And i can't change the title on a char that has blue title but i can on the others (who also have blue title ) :d

MaraZmo

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 11, 2010, 02:45:34 PM
Today when i logged in, my title was deep blue (nothing bad in that, actually i really like that) and i was not in clan list, even though i was still in clan. Ofc, i cant use clan hall, and that is very annoying. Please check it.

+1
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

VampyRUL

I noticed that blue color in title get mutans wc/sws, pp/bd for example, as for clan i have a problem with 1 char it allways says the clan has been created when i log in, but that char is not CL Oo
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

WindPhoenix

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 11, 2010, 02:45:34 PM
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

CrashOverAll

I got it on HE - NO SUB= NO MUTANT and on TY/DE so.... it's not a mutant bug

jygh

it happens to everyone who loged in friday/saturday night when nm went down and all had black nicks and blue title's and title stayed blue :P
  Nightmare 30x