enchant rate - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

enchant rate

Started by +GekKey+, September 20, 2010, 04:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Dark4You

Quote from: ionutza on September 21, 2010, 09:09:22 AM
i think enchant rate is ok like this ... lower is better . we don`t want starwars server. Just for curiosity .... in the first weeks of server rate was much higher ... (remember that many ppls was sellin` hom+6/7/8) -- and after that rate dropped  considerably .... am i right or its crap?

Hehe w8 for X-mas event and you will see star wars :)
Cant w8 to buy 40-100 bews  :D
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

ionutza

Quote from: 2Dark4You on September 21, 2010, 09:14:16 AM
Hehe w8 for X-mas event and you will see star wars :)
Cant w8 to buy 40-100 bews  :D

if you reffer to the blessed enchants event on 15x....it was made to remove adena (adena from exploit) from market...and it was the most stupid think ever! that was the moment when 15x becomed sh1t ! even if bews was 30% many ++++ weapons was made...

if this happens here i swear i drop all my items and leave in the first 5 minutes.but it wont.

we all remember how we could buy bews for 100kk and after 2 years sell for 3 coins yeah?:) i still have 50-60 bews there... but it worth sh1t.... so...no stupid events ok?:) wipe is better .

peroxide

Quote from: jaroPC_x15 on September 22, 2010, 06:35:10 AM
u are just fails then...
i made like 25 db and 4 or 5 dyna bows in row, all succes

Retard detected

Entire servers says they failed alot at crafting and enchating, and here comes the troll, calling us fails. Yeah dude, we are all fails, and your the pro, the elite of this server, what can I say? pffff.......like I said.....some people.......:|

peroxide

As for the general topic, I am about to start crafting dinasty set.........I'm sure I'm gonna have alot of grey hairs, lets hope at least 1/3 of the set will not fail at the 1st atempt ::)

jailaa

Crafting is normal 60% for armor/weapons and 70% for jewels.

Alex

I'm A Bad Ass Motherfreaker, Am I Not ?

xD
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

vizilow

2 som+4 failed, 1  sov +4 failed, 3 hom +4 failed, 2 shirt +6 failed, 1 tateo neck +4 failed, soul bow+4f ailed...
so ye... the enchant rate is rlly sux...
too many to list :D

played on shadow, valky, infy, tarantula, hellrise1-2, ayrin, nova, gaia

most ppl knows me as Laca :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvuIoMtXxXQ

+GekKey+

Quote from: jailaa on September 20, 2010, 07:24:53 PM
Not gonna change. Considering you have S weps through coins Valkyrie will not become the next Dragon.

personnaly dont care if its gonna change or not.. i just wanna know, when i spend xxx adena for that scroll, that i have y amount of sucess