lol nr 2

News:

Main Menu

lol nr 2

Started by lasombra, September 11, 2010, 10:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasombra

"At each match, all skills cooldowns are auto-cleared"

So no more reuse ? Gratz for perma UD and others shits at oly.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

ChillyWilly

Quote from: lasombra on September 11, 2010, 10:31:05 PM

I figured it meant at the start of the match, not throughout the whole match... (in case somebody used a skill immeadiatly prior)

SzeF

Quote from: lasombra on September 11, 2010, 10:31:05 PM

i supprised that some1 might understood that like you did...

TuguN

lasombra

Quote from: SzeF on September 12, 2010, 08:15:25 AM
i supprised that some1 might understood that like you did...

Again try read 2 times smth (or more) before reply.
Or more easy way, read GM explanation about this.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

SzeF

Quote from: lasombra on September 12, 2010, 10:42:30 AM
Again try read 2 times smth (or more) before reply.

and vice versa :)
u rly seem so desperate not to be wrong with something...

... and since I have some time, let me explain the update:

Quote from: ChillyWilly it meant at the start of the match, not throughout the whole match...

i understand perfectly same but if every man was same than the world would be boring .... :)

so just for you: its not perma UD but once UD is used, you will be able to use it again in the VERY NEXT match even it is 1minute later

clear??  next time YOU try to focus on understanding what ppl try to say instead of making next LOL1, LOL2... -topic because you will run out of numbers veeery soon :)

and befor you replay:
Quote from: lasombra on September 12, 2010, 10:42:30 AM
try read 2 times smth (or more) before reply.

TuguN

Tukan

Quote from: SzeF on September 13, 2010, 06:27:55 AM
and vice versa :)
u rly seem so desperate not to be wrong with something...

... and since I have some time, let me explain the update:

i understand perfectly same but if every man was same than the world would be boring .... :)

so just for you: its not perma UD but once UD is used, you will be able to use it again in the VERY NEXT match even it is 1minute later

clear??  next time YOU try to focus on understanding what ppl try to say instead of making next LOL1, LOL2... -topic because you will run out of numbers veeery soon :)

and befor you replay:

Man, he meant the same. He is not satisfied with cooldown, because every ppl who had to wait for reuse on oly will be able to participate again without waiting. That's why he used word "perma". Auto-cleared?
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

Tukan

Quote from: Gian.ard on September 13, 2010, 09:20:17 AM
Is an official fix.. So don't cry so much since is first time that dn make something "like official"
I thought here ppl know only cry like kid for everything without know nothing..
Is official fix...I see, but in which chronicle? Could you tell me why do we need to implement such thing which is not related to Hellbound (where we play now I guess and not even have a full HB -.-" )
Second problem is..with perma CD oly will be more dead than before on Infinity server for sure. I will have to enjoy asking clan members to log chars for 50 matches, very nice gameplay update.

Tukan

Quote from: Gian.ard on September 13, 2010, 09:36:45 AM
Since now drake is fixing like gracia and not like Hb.. Ha u ever see we have gracia profecy and other things?
Now that max enchant is +10 oly will be more fair and more ppl will join it because thay can have a chance.. so big girl don't cry.. ty
Gracia prophecy? :D Do you mean that CoV gives crit dmg while it should not be, these kind of Gracia-DN mix updates...?
Just let's see upcoming updates: Fantasy Island is HB feature, Steel Citadel and IoP dungeons are also.

OE nerf on oly is not really affecting my server, I do not know about others. Even though all you need is to know your opponent's P.Atk attribute and counter it then you have chance to beat many ppl. I am sure that less ppl will play on oly because of update, this is my point. I thought updates will be implemented to increase gameplay, not to decrease it.

flamingAwe

actually i don't see reason, why skill reuse can decrease oly activity
instead it will bring more chars with long skill reuse, for those who want avoid will be even easier, not w8 unknown 8-15 min to see some OP ty/wc (just example, dunno what is op now :P), but can see him inside every min and sign faster
balance will change - yes, activity decrease - only time can show

Piccy

Quote from: Tukan on September 13, 2010, 09:50:30 AM
Gracia prophecy? :D Do you mean that CoV gives crit dmg while it should not be, these kind of Gracia-DN mix updates...?
Just let's see upcoming updates: Fantasy Island is HB feature, Steel Citadel and IoP dungeons are also.

OE nerf on oly is not really affecting my server, I do not know about others. Even though all you need is to know your opponent's P.Atk attribute and counter it then you have chance to beat many ppl. I am sure that less ppl will play on oly because of update, this is my point. I thought updates will be implemented to increase gameplay, not to decrease it.

that's why i suggested him to lower it on infy :D
(but i doubt he will make it. 1 update for all)
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

Piccy

Quote from: Tukan on September 13, 2010, 09:28:10 AM
with perma CD

u mean UD ?

btw, it's same for perma zealot+frenzy or perma exciting adventure+ ue

averyone can fight at his best

till now just some mage classes were able to log every 20 sec.
class like tank/mage cannot. they need UD

when we usually go out for pvp we all wait for skill reuse

why should it be different in oly?

[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

SzeF

Quote from: Piccy on September 13, 2010, 10:14:37 AM
btw, it's same for perma zealot+frenzy or perma exciting adventure+ ue

averyone can fight at his best

till now just some mage classes were able to log every 20 sec.
class like tank/mage cannot. they need UD

when we usually go out for pvp we all wait for skill reuse

why should it be different in oly?

of course that is excellent change to all longtime reuse-skill users. Why? Having oldy style EITHER you (as a xx/tank class):

1. register on Oly every 20min and try your best with all UD-type skills available = waiting 20min = boring = /quit game

or

2. you register without waiting for those skills to cooldown and enter Oly = lose/reduced possibility to win due to lack of important skills like UD etc = pissed off = /quit game

IMHO its gr8 update, even
TuguN