Web Analytics
DELAY BETWEEN HITS/ SKILLS

News:

Main Menu

DELAY BETWEEN HITS/ SKILLS

Started by jygh, September 12, 2010, 10:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

ok so since yesterday morning  the delay between hits is kurwa longer so could u change it back ?? cause its kinda annoying . for example when i was hitting like 5 hits now in the same time i hit like 3 so change it back plz ><

btw i dont ve screens cause kinda cant prove it with them xD
  Nightmare 30x

Locus

Quote from: jygh on September 12, 2010, 10:06:53 PM
ok so since yesterday morning  the delay between hits is kurwa longer so could u change it back ?? cause its kinda annoying . for example when i was hitting like 5 hits now in the same time i hit like 3 so change it back plz ><

btw i dont ve screens cause kinda cant prove it with them xD

agree.

Archers have their machine guns, and we have reuse for death spike ?

and do something with divine protection and dance of alignment, they decrese dark, holy dmg by 50%,
i have max dark atribute, and tested that on bot with DC robe set
shouldnt they do something with all holy attacks, for example all this archers with "holy" icarus bows ?
couse now i hit them for 400 with 8k m atk, with rly low chance for m crit. And they can crit all the time, with rly good dmg...

chlipus

lucifsg

this lag/delay/whatever u wanna call it is affecting all skills no matter if its attacking skills or just buffs.
u can notice it while spamming a mage skill in high cast buffs like sps ayras or even while changing between skills for example :
death spike -lag- vampiric claw
switch - lag -trick
bless the body - lag- shield
hydro blast - lag - hydro blast

doesnt matter if its same skill or not there is something preventing u to use a skill after another no matter what buffs u got.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

CrashOverAll

Lol this is nerfing orcs more ..... for RB it's like ..... low HP ... Bison + battle roar+zealot+DEATH cuse you don't have time for zealot ...... 1 more nerf and orc = waste of time , waste of money , WASTE OF EVERYTHING

Deavon

Quote from: jygh on September 12, 2010, 10:06:53 PM
for example when i was hitting like 5 hits now in the same time i hit like 3 so change it back plz ><

Interesting :D cause usually Archers was taking the blame for F1 F1 F1 F1  :D

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Deavon on September 13, 2010, 01:40:41 AM
Interesting :D cause usually Archers was taking the blame for F1 F1 F1 F1  :D

there is no delay between f1 and f1, since you dont use any skills, rejoice f1 spammers :P
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

jygh

Quote from: Deavon on September 13, 2010, 01:40:41 AM
Interesting :D cause usually Archers was taking the blame for F1 F1 F1 F1  :D

well difference is that good buffed archer take 800 dmg from crt's from me . while me totally buffed vs archer can take 5 crts in a row for 2k lets say while i ll make 1 crt per 5 hits
  Nightmare 30x

moonbreaker

Quote from: CrashOverAll on September 12, 2010, 11:50:38 PM
Lol this is nerfing orcs more ..... for RB it's like ..... low HP ... Bison + battle roar+zealot+DEATH cuse you don't have time for zealot ...... 1 more nerf and orc = waste of time , waste of money , WASTE OF EVERYTHING
Not only rb killing. Did u try to do make trains with tyrant/destro?? it really need some more skills from player. but 3 seconds just sucks... change it to at lest 1second .
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

Furesy

Didn't you know? In the lore of Lineage, the Giants ruled the continent before humans took over, they always been around though, waiting and watching, and now they are back to make your lives miserable again, in the form of GM's with updates!

Arienrod

Quote from: Furesy on September 13, 2010, 11:35:47 AM
Didn't you know? In the lore of Lineage, the Giants ruled the continent before humans took over, they always been around though, waiting and watching, and now they are back to make your lives miserable again, in the form of GM's with updates!

OMFG :X we pwned

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Furesy on September 13, 2010, 11:35:47 AM
u mean the GM are only torso, w/o legs, just like the giants? auch menz.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history