News:

Main Menu

OLY WHIT NO STUCK SUB

Started by darkdevilct, September 13, 2010, 09:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Quote from: moonbreaker on September 14, 2010, 10:53:52 AM
Tranlate plis oHHH MYBIG BRAIN ;)
tbh  i dunno why u r keep posting useless bulshit on forum and make ppls to laught at u and since u ve "sheva4ever" ppls started to think how the fck sheva recruit so fkcing smart ppls like u r XD
  Nightmare 30x

moonbreaker

Quote from: jygh on September 14, 2010, 11:21:39 AM
tbh  i dunno why u r keep posting useless bulshit on forum and make ppls to laught at u and since u ve "sheva4ever" ppls started to think how the fck sheva recruit so fkcing smart ppls like u r XD

well I like to laugh at myself from time to time too ;) in opposite of you and your egos

Well forums are made to discuss some things. If u dont agree say u don't agree, and say why. Thats all. When u say someone has small brain, is a dumb, nab etc. then u show what you are.
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

Sali

Quote from: moonbreaker on September 14, 2010, 12:51:08 PM
well I like to laugh at myself from time to time too ;) in opposite of you and your egos

Well forums are made to discuss some things. If u dont agree say u don't agree, and say why. Thats all. When u say someone has small brain, is a dumb, nab etc. then u show what you are.
size of brain doesnt matter at all, to bad u dont even know such a basic thing, no wonder u cant understand some more coplicated-game related things.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Weezer

Quote from: moonbreaker on September 14, 2010, 12:51:08 PM

Forums r made to discuss, but if give an opinion about something u should at least KNOW what u talking, but i hardly believe that u ever fight oly on retail servers, cause of that ur opinion seens useless.

Try to find some decent (retail like without changes on skills like we have on NM) and u will see that even there oly isn't balanced, and just to inform u OLY WILL NEVER BE BALANCED.

Some classes have more chances to win against others, what u want 50/50 chances to each no matter what class they play?!? During some time on official we had TY, TH, Summoners, PP farmers. Archers on oly mostly sucks on retail, most of mages too.

If Track make some changes on oly and make it retail people will stop QQing about TY/WC and TH/PP and will start to QQ about unsubbed TY and TH, so what we could make?!? Nerf more unsubbed classes?!?

Before u express some opinion on Forums try to learn a bit about what u talk, otherwise ur post seens retard.

Sali

Quote from: Weezer on September 14, 2010, 06:14:27 PM

Some classes have more chances to win against others, what u want 50/50 chances to each no matter what class they play?!? During some time on official we had TY, TH, Summoners, PP farmers. Archers on oly mostly sucks on retail, most of mages too.

actually SH owning oly at retail. I lucky crit and oponent is dead from 1st shoot, how sweet and balanced, isnt it?

Weezer

Quote from: Sali on September 14, 2010, 07:21:43 PM
actually SH owning oly at retail. I lucky crit and oponent is dead from 1st shoot, how sweet and balanced, isnt it?

nerf SH m. attack, and then nerf SPS casting speed, after nerf necro summon, then nerf all summoners, maybe nerf PP buffs, after nerf TY skills, but nerf TH skills too...

what about all fight hand to hand on oly?!?  :D

Sali

Quote from: Weezer on September 14, 2010, 07:29:59 PM
nerf SH m. attack, and then nerf SPS casting speed, after nerf necro summon, then nerf all summoners, maybe nerf PP buffs, after nerf TY skills, but nerf TH skills too...

what about all fight hand to hand on oly?!?  :D
as hell, thats why they should bring back old class fights, sure ppl would transfer, but make it open once per week, so every1 can camp oponents and their bots, fair for me.

moonbreaker

Quote from: Sali on September 14, 2010, 07:21:43 PM
but that crit rate is veeeeeeeeeeeeeery low so if one kills u from time to time it makes no difference
or mayby u put wind defence attribute in armor??
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

zolldberg

i think this idea from stupid new gm
he not gaming  on this server 
and i think MORE PPL LEAVE SERVER

zolldberg

new gm go work on valkiria stupid naaaaaaaaaaaaab

zolldberg

and.................... more russ ppl leave server after update

jygh