News:

Main Menu

Questions Sub system

Started by VampyRUL, September 09, 2010, 11:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthon

Quote from: Neozinhu on September 10, 2010, 06:40:24 PM
Do u remember few reports about ppl joining with mutants in oly? :D

Its DN...any rule is made to be broken  ;)

cause they were mutants lvl 85.. and u need to be on main to make such a mutant :d
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Neozinhu

Quote from: cthon on September 12, 2010, 08:49:54 PM
cause they were mutants lvl 85.. and u need to be on main to make such a mutant :d
well...w/e ... my bad . . . i thought that there was some bug to join with retail @ oly (i didnt know about how to make the "main mutants", someone explained me like 2 months ago only..).

Anyway . . . all of them got wtfpwnt.

Btw...I'm just curious...whats happened to iDeathand? (Deavon is on, he might reply here)
Is was one "Main Mutant", not in d0rf skin...but made in the same way

That char was rox x_x
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Neozinhu on September 13, 2010, 03:11:22 AM

Btw...I'm just curious...whats happened to iDeathand? (Deavon is on, he might reply here)

That char was rox x_x
lets just say having some important friends can save your day :f
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sali

Quote from: Neozinhu on September 13, 2010, 03:11:22 AM
well...w/e ... my bad . . . i thought that there was some bug to join with retail @ oly (i didnt know about how to make the "main mutants", someone explained me like 2 months ago only..).

Anyway . . . all of them got wtfpwnt.

That char was rox x_x
it all depends on ur stats, Deathand on pr stats was a cute dwarf aswell. If u want (or dont want to) be in dwarfs skin u had to start from proper class b4 subbing (in this case it had to be glad) thats why he looks normal this way, chaning to pr makes him look like an dorf. Its like that or opposite :P not sure tho, never understood all this tricks
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Neozinhu

Quote from: Sali on September 13, 2010, 04:09:57 AM
it all depends on ur stats, Deathand on pr stats was a cute dwarf aswell. If u want (or dont want to) be in dwarfs skin u had to start from proper class b4 subbing (in this case it had to be glad) thats why he looks normal this way, chaning to pr makes him look like an dorf. Its like that or opposite :P not sure tho, never understood all this tricks
I know I know...

The dorfie skin is in the case of u stay in ur "retail" class...to make it bug...

Deavon made one GL, took PR retail, and subbed glad, but when he's on GL stats, there's not trouble in textures...he'll be dorfie when make the "bug" to change in PR stats...

but the questions wasnt that anyway  ;D

Wind understood my point  ;D
Neozinhu

Sali

Quote from: Neozinhu on September 14, 2010, 04:37:17 AM
I know I know...

The dorfie skin is in the case of u stay in ur "retail" class...to make it bug...

Deavon made one GL, took PR retail, and subbed glad, but when he's on GL stats, there's not trouble in textures...he'll be dorfie when make the "bug" to change in PR stats...

but the questions wasnt that anyway  ;D

Wind understood my point  ;D
his he/wk is edited also, and all know that, so not a big deal, just bit lower dmg  ;D
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Sali on September 14, 2010, 08:56:50 AM
his he/wk is edited also, and all know that, so not a big deal, just bit lower dmg  ;D
nobody cares how edited is him because his Rambo attitude gets him gang-banged anyway. When you press to village, it doesnt matter how edited u are :p

Neozinhu

Quote from: Sali on September 14, 2010, 08:56:50 AM
i dont rly care for edited chars... just had that question in mind  ;D
Neozinhu

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Neozinhu on September 14, 2010, 08:42:59 PM
i dont rly care for edited chars... just had that question in mind  ;D
just when we gonna get that damn new system? qq