News:

Main Menu

Tyrant on Oly

Started by luckyluke13, September 16, 2010, 02:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertyzxc

Quote from: seboulba on September 17, 2010, 12:29:54 AM
he is tyr/wc :) since his tyr/de got perma banned

I dont have more question for this guy if he think im still ty/des ~~~:D Like 2 days ago i join oly ( yea im not still full of items like before but i have dyna some rbs jawels ) and i playd vs saddam and when he use just evasion i miss all hits so stop talk bullshits evasion is sh1t ;)

Kafaro

evasion is szit :) with orc u just hit normal hits which r best now. dagers and other chars use skills which got delay so...
and if u think u can run away from orc u r funny or u dont know nothing about oly

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Kafaro on September 17, 2010, 08:18:43 PM
evasion is szit :) with orc u just hit normal hits which r best now. dagers and other chars use skills which got delay so...
and if u think u can run away from orc u r funny or u dont know nothing about oly

usea brain :))) dash + bow qq :>>>> or hit run hit run omg ...

VforVanilla

Quote from: qwertyzxc on September 17, 2010, 09:25:41 PM

usea brain :))) dash + bow qq :>>>> or hit run hit run omg ...

Dude you are the one that should really use brain. You say to a glady with low speed and 500 range max to use bow? or you really believe that anyone that is not an archer should have a bow ++++ in case he see a tyrant?

WindPhoenix

Quote from: VforVanilla on September 17, 2010, 09:39:30 PM
Dude you are the one that should really use brain. You say to a glady with low speed and 500 rrange max to use bow? or you really believe that anyone that is not an archer should have a bow ++++ in case he see a tyrant?
nope, mages SHOULD handle it with ranged attacks and slow skills. archers should just kite, and daggers should buy a bow ;]
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

lucifsg

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 16, 2010, 05:16:54 PM
rofl. with the current delay on skills, the tyrants will have problems spamming the force (ranged) skills. they are dangerous only on close quarters (melee) combat. just keep the distance, kite or slow them and you will win.
and thet guy asking who is noob was right lol.

try to play vs an orc 1st . slow doesnt matter for em they ll get u cause they really run fast

while the rest of us got skill delay and cant even heal ...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

Quote from: spashqq on September 16, 2010, 10:25:23 PM
Dude... i think that we are playing a different game, ask any good orc how was it vs me at that setup

many things changed since then spash
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

seboulba

Quote from: lucifsg on September 18, 2010, 12:38:39 AM
forum spammer , try to play vs an orc 1st . slow doesnt matter for em they ll get u cause they really run fast

while the rest of us got skill delay and cant even heal ...

donate for Totem of Rabbit imo :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

lucifsg

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 17, 2010, 09:43:20 PM
nope, mages SHOULD handle it with ranged attacks and slow skills. archers should just kite, and daggers should buy a bow ;]

non of thoose will work ... just try it
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

Neozinhu

Quote from: lucifsg on September 18, 2010, 12:54:19 AM
and u SHOULD just shut up n learn something about this game finally or stick to the spam section and keep ur silly ideas for ur ass
. ..

wind is one spammer, me also, but he's right, even with rabbit, its possible to slow tyrants...

i'm not apart with delays since i'm not playing anymore...but if u stopped to kite bcuz u think that u're immortal, and w8 to cripple lands, its not our fault

the thing that doesnt help much is the small arena, that doesnt have any place to run..

(wtb old coli for oly)
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Neozinhu on September 18, 2010, 01:44:31 AM
. ..

wind is one spammer, me also, but he's right, even with rabbit, its possible to slow tyrants...

i'm not apart with delays since i'm not playing anymore...but if u stopped to kite bcuz u think that u're immortal, and w8 to cripple lands, its not our fault

the thing that doesnt help much is the small arena, that doesnt have any place to run..

(wtb old coli for oly)
yeah, i miss that too
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

OwnerPL

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 18, 2010, 02:05:07 AM
yeah, i miss that too
ye interlude and c4 oly was the best :P cancel was taking all bufs but no1 cry :)
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes