blazing==for GMs==

News:

Main Menu

blazing==for GMs==

Started by fabioy, September 23, 2010, 10:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabioy

hi,
this messge is for GM; so Gm come to bs, ppls have 3 or more boxs and a lot of l2w....i'm bored to pk anytime; some bots are there 24\24;

iMEXX

Quote from: fabioy on September 23, 2010, 10:02:10 AM
hi,
this messge is for GM; so Gm come to bs, ppls have 3 or more boxs and a lot of l2w....i'm bored to pk anytime; some bots are there 24\24;

lmao ;d
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

ChillyWilly

Well, I'M not laughing.  With what the update just did to my only other sources of income in the game, I NEED to be able to farm up there...  and those damn walker bots are too fast for me to compete with!  I can't afford to waste my time, buffs, and pots standing there watching them hit my shamans faster than I can hope to target them.

I was really enjoying this new server, but now... GRANDMA IS FREAKING PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fabioy

I have tyr and im faster then l2w,but with l2w a ppl make 600 moon in 2 days and the price go down fast...im not donator and for now no have sub,luna is my business i cannot make other... with l2w this server go to freak....this is my idea...

sAint

Quote from: ChillyWilly on September 26, 2010, 04:57:25 AM
Well, I'M not laughing.  With what the update just did to my only other sources of income in the game, I NEED to be able to farm up there...  and those damn walker bots are too fast for me to compete with!  I can't afford to waste my time, buffs, and pots standing there watching them hit my shamans faster than I can hope to target them.

I was really enjoying this new server, but now... GRANDMA IS FREAKING PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seems, u havent noticed that server is 90% bots/duals.
also you can log 8 char and no1 will notice it in catacombs etc ;)
~ sAint ~
8x TK
8x SrSws
7x HeGlad
7x TyDes

9x Dead Valkyria