Web Analytics
new oly

News:

Main Menu

new oly

Started by chlipus, September 20, 2010, 02:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chlipus

track new oly is really sux, necro can't get summon on oly, evry  one with hero status can use hero weapon on oly, we must w8i for fight xxx min, now with this shit svr system we have more bugs, lags, freze  !!!!!!!!

WindPhoenix

Quote from: chlipus on September 20, 2010, 02:13:49 AM
track new oly is really sux, necro can't get summon on oly, evry  one with hero status can use hero weapon on oly, we must w8i for fight xxx min, now with this shit svr system we have more bugs, lags, freze  !!!!!!!!
only necro can't summon? or?

besides, hero weapon is shit.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Neozinhu

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 20, 2010, 02:39:35 AM
only necro can't summon? or?

besides, hero weapon is shit.
when u get silence from some dagger u'll change ur opinion  ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Neozinhu on September 20, 2010, 04:53:12 AM
when u get silence from some dagger u'll change ur opinion  ;D
the stabs from that weapon are so low compared to their IC/dyna daggers ++, i'd probably win by clubbing them with my mace lolz
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

OwnerPL

+1
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

666VeNoM

+1.

necros re fvcked up on oly alredy, now we cant even use summons?  :-X
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Sali

Quote from: WindPhoenix on September 20, 2010, 09:36:59 AM
the stabs from that weapon are so low compared to their IC/dyna daggers ++, i'd probably win by clubbing them with my mace lolz
ye cancel spears are everywhere!
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

KrdO

the most anoying thing is wait like 30 min or more to go inside, that new message SRV please w8........ make the way it was before we didnt have to w8 that much. And btw after i went inside and fought, i removed from the oly list and i went afk but my char went inside anyway and lost 15 points. So pls fix that

KrdO sh/se nobles - Hero x3 <--- ON
Krd0 sps/tk nobles - Hero x18 <--- ON
iShowtek se/sk - Hero x13
0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

OwnerPL

Quote from: KrdO on September 20, 2010, 05:05:15 PM
the most anoying thing is wait like 30 min or more to go inside, that new message SRV please w8........ make the way it was before we didnt have to w8 that much. And btw after i went inside and fought, i removed from the oly list and i went afk but my char went inside anyway and lost 15 points. So pls fix that
I made 3 fight and I w8 around 2/3h O.o
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes