Web Analytics
retail

News:

Main Menu

retail

Started by lytors, September 26, 2010, 09:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lytors

just put the facking baium a fixed respawn time i'm since 8 hr waiting and nothing, it's facking exhausting

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lytors on September 26, 2010, 09:28:02 AM
just put the facking baium a fixed respawn time i'm since 8 hr waiting and nothing, it's facking exhausting
what?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

2Dark4You

Quote from: trooperXkoki on September 26, 2010, 10:04:35 AM
what?

Ppl need to w8 8H random spown of baium to make retail.....somebody cant w8 that long so here is the topic of it :)
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

trooperXkoki

Quote from: 2Dark4You on September 26, 2010, 10:26:37 AM
Ppl need to w8 8H random spown of baium to make retail.....somebody cant w8 that long so here is the topic of it :)
we kill it now
trooperxkoki

lytors

and who gives me my 9 hours back? this thing about "RANDOM RESPAWN" is really stupid, and then the game says "play much is bad for healthy"... dont make me wait 9 hours for a facking quest...

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lytors on September 26, 2010, 11:26:20 AM
and who gives me my 9 hours back? this thing about "RANDOM RESPAWN" is really stupid, and then the game says "play much is bad for healthy"... dont make me wait 9 hours for a facking quest...
respown was from 04:00 gmt+1 to 12:00 gmt+1
u can camp it 50 hours if u dont know true time
trooperxkoki

milampalas

Lol sorry man but this is the most stupid, or one of the most , in this forum...
Once I had wait once 3 week to find barakiel that spawn 2-3 times per day..
Or even better 2 times in a row I didn't got in baium cause I went to pee for 30 sec....
It's a part of the game... Don't expect for all to have an npc and just ask for all and don't try for smt...
8B007 TH/*PP for now...