Who wants their shop time back? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Who wants their shop time back?

Started by ChillyWilly, September 28, 2010, 03:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillyWilly

Quote from: ChujoZord on September 29, 2010, 04:01:55 PM
Buy scrolls again... Is this so freaking big problem?
it is when you spent all your coins on the missing ones.

I PAID for that time. I want what I paid for... is understanding that "so freaking big problem"?

nolimits

Quote from: ChujoZord on September 29, 2010, 04:01:55 PM
Buy scrolls again... Is this so freaking big problem?

No it isnt (at least for me), problem is that Descent is lying to us and refusing to admit own mistake.....
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

ChillyWilly

and apparently he's afraid to take the chance he might be proven wrong....
no word from him on what my chars have in stored time.

ChujoZord

Quote from: ChillyWilly on September 30, 2010, 03:33:53 PM
and apparently he's afraid to take the chance he might be proven wrong....
no word from him on what my chars have in stored time.
It's not even possible for 99% to check how many minutes you have since all characters has been updated and time was reseted :>

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

ChillyWilly

Quote from: ChujoZord on September 30, 2010, 06:02:56 PM
It's not even possible for 99% to check how many minutes you have since all characters has been updated and time was reseted :>

that is precisley the point you idiot.  I say it was reset,and my chars are missing all the time they had before the update,  HE says it wasn't, and that my chars still have all the time they had before the update. Try reading posts in a thread before you spout off.

nolimits

anyway willy kiss your offtime good bye. because if there is no backup from which they can restore it, than noone will give you nothink. just because everyone could come than and say "hey, i had 12345 minutes here, here and here. give me back!" and they would do only offshops restoring next two months.

anyway would be nice if Descent would find balls to admit that he SCREWED this and at least say sorry.
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

ChillyWilly

Quote from: nolimits on September 30, 2010, 10:04:56 PM
anyway willy kiss your offtime good bye. because if there is no backup from which they can restore it, than noone will give you nothink. just because everyone could come than and say "hey, i had 12345 minutes here, here and here. give me back!" and they would do only offshops restoring next two months.

anyway would be nice if Descent would find balls to admit that he SCREWED this and at least say sorry.

I know, you're right.  Without a backup we're definitly screwed.  Please explain to me how anyone can do anything with computers, and not know the FIRST RULE: before you change it, BACKUP!!!

ChillyWilly

great, now the offline scrolls make it so you can't recieve a pm...  yes, it's tested.
activate a scroll, no one can pm you.  (you can pm them, bet they get confused when they can't pm an answer)

can't they just please fix the damn things?? ?? ?? ?? ??