Web Analytics
to any GM or sb who knows

News:

Main Menu

to any GM or sb who knows

Started by lytors, September 28, 2010, 05:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lytors

please can you tell me what's gonna happen with mutant dwarfs like pp/bd or tyr/spoilers, etc? thx

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lytors on September 28, 2010, 05:46:31 PM
please can you tell me what's gonna happen with mutant dwarfs like pp/bd or tyr/spoilers, etc? thx
/suicide
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Shreed

milampalas

think that will stay in first class they were.. with a horn as quest item and all the other quests as they were, likee nobles-retail????
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

Sali

BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Arienrod

VampyRUL

All dwarf mutant will get on first class back restail done"only quest" nobles done, a lot of exp and all FS and horn back, as for ty/spoiler lvl max 80 will not be deleted.
this means that if u wana have a char in dworf skin u must start with a dworf no more wc/bp in dwarf skin
This is all the info i have, i hope is corect.
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

lytors

It would be nice if any GM answer this question... and now the final updates will take 8 more days...

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lytors on September 29, 2010, 05:56:18 PM
It would be nice if any GM answer this question... and now the final updates will take 8 more days...
and u need answer on ur thousand questions?
trooperxkoki

lytors

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lytors on September 29, 2010, 10:01:46 PM
how many questions did i do?
what you think? check how manny posts u open
trooperxkoki

lytors

a post is not a question, it could be a complain, suggest... check them ;)
btw this post is the first question