Web Analytics
Common sense

News:

Main Menu

Common sense

Started by XTC, October 02, 2010, 11:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XTC

I was working all week, and when i came home log into game all what i see is : restart, no npc,lags, or cant login at all... (ok forget, its working days.... but anyway why u need to make all important "upgrades " evning?).
Weekend started from early morning and bed weather plus parents of my wife suddenly apear at MY house! I was happy that i can take my notebook and go to play L2, but what i see? server down - btw only valky down others is working (rebooting but working). Now i'm sitting with bored face with my wife parents (they eat my brain).

Someone can clearly tell me why all problems start at weekends? Its most important time! for thouse who works all day!

Dear Gms or Admins or whatever its Time to work for you, no work-> no money.
As result of your "work" people leaving sever!

za

All replys and comments to this post is uselles! why? bcz ppl are allready leaving server..... anything GM`s want to do, its to late.
It cant be a working and good server with 200 ppl online. Last night exi and Aod was at epics, and all server was empty. Even giran was empty.

Gm+Admin+drake =    -1

maslina

Thank god i left in time.:))
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

somasz

stop that stupid propaganda...
you dont play on dn so gtfo

maslina

Quote from: somasz on October 02, 2010, 12:26:41 PM
stop that stupid propaganda...
you dont play on dn so gtfo
But i do my friend just moved back to another dying server of DN (at least that one still has around 600-700 people..i think)
;D
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

2Dark4You

Quote from: maslina on October 02, 2010, 04:57:07 PM
  But i do my friend just moved back to another dying server of DN (at least that one still has around 600-700 people..i think)
;D

What server has 700 ppl??????????
x15,30,???
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...