GOOD JOB GM? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

GOOD JOB GM?

Started by Darkitos, October 08, 2010, 05:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golradyr

Quote from: Torn on October 08, 2010, 03:45:13 PM
I repeat again and again, enchant rate is very same since server opening not touched anything.

kinda hard to belive couse since server started there wasnt weapons +++ and ppl qq that enchant is too low, now some players bought many many ews's and made weapons +++ but hey i dont have to belive Y and Y dont need to convince me
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Daiver1

Quote from: 2Dark4You on October 08, 2010, 03:59:27 PM
Max 3 teams will join this event...Free coins for ppl who get 9 ppl online in the same time...Full Items>Skill?
you are not able make pt ? and about which skill you are talking :P ex ss2 member not enough to be pro lol
DN x15
He/Pal  11x Hero 4x in row  :P again on
ty/de ,wc/bp OFF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4Q0cgo1N8&feature=related

StonerBashin

This event will be hard to beat exci,
they will have 1 pt of heros and the other 9 cant res, FOI or celest. so its going to be interesting.

can we use attack skills or no ?  :D
Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah

2Dark4You

Quote from: Daiver1 on October 09, 2010, 07:00:05 AM
you are not able make pt ? and about which skill you are talking :P ex ss2 member not enough to be pro lol

Who sead I cant make pt for this event ?  :-X
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

peroxide

Quote from: Golradyr on October 08, 2010, 09:14:59 PM
kinda hard to belive couse since server started there wasnt weapons +++ and ppl qq that enchant is too low, now some players bought many many ews's and made weapons +++ but hey i dont have to belive Y and Y dont need to convince me

Dude ofc at the beggining of server there were no +++ weapons, NOBODY HAD ADENA U TWAT. It's normal for some players to have +10 weapons, they have money, they farm everyday, whats your problem. I know alot of players who tried and failed, ALOT. So pls stop, or what u thought all players were gonna keep their weapons +3 only? ::)

Daiver1

Quote from: 2Dark4You on October 09, 2010, 04:02:26 PM
Who sead I cant make pt for this event ?  :-X
your tears show it :)
DN x15
He/Pal  11x Hero 4x in row  :P again on
ty/de ,wc/bp OFF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4Q0cgo1N8&feature=related

Golradyr

Quote from: peroxide on October 09, 2010, 07:07:43 PM
Dude ofc at the beggining of server there were no +++ weapons, NOBODY HAD ADENA U TWAT. It's normal for some players to have +10 weapons, they have money, they farm everyday, whats your problem. I know alot of players who tried and failed, ALOT. So pls stop, or what u thought all players were gonna keep their weapons +3 only? ::)

LOL players always HAD money but they didnt buy enchants, now Y cant get rid off them ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

andreas32

Quote from: Torn on October 08, 2010, 12:03:48 PM
You have really no limits in flames and crying really, for some reason i think you will cry no matter what.

You know how much NO GRADE +20 weapon have patack/matack is like 10? Its status symbol not weapon of mass destruction.
Star wars cause 1 NO GRADE weapon? JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Who told you EXCIDIUM will win? Or any clan will win? You know something i dont, or you are new Nostradamus or what?
Can you please tell me will i be promoted for next month please, and results in chanpions leauge? Thanks

So it's not a bombstick?  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 
P.s. 1st learn what all is about then talk ppl.:P

Ashlynn

Quote from: Golradyr on October 08, 2010, 09:14:59 PM
hahaha :D maybe because after the launch there were no BEWS and no adena? Besides, now there is just more ppl enchanting and of course more people who fail. Those who fail make QQ topics, those who succeed in enchanting don't care.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired