Trex

News:

Main Menu

Trex

Started by 2Dark4You, October 08, 2010, 07:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Dark4You

What did u update now?
Before the update I lvled crys normal on trex's ...10-12 ...
After restart I cant get 1 lvl in 2H ...

Wher to lvl up crys now? on rbs????'
Come on
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

SesameStreet 2 member, c4 times....
x9 
DadoBm /He
Was fun playing ,last time loged in 2011...

Torn

Quote from: 2Dark4You on October 08, 2010, 07:04:00 PM
What did u update now?
Before the update I lvled crys normal on trex's ...10-12 ...
After restart I cant get 1 lvl in 2H ...

Wher to lvl up crys now? on rbs????'
Come on
Sensless really, this one should be a message of month!
We changed nothing, but still i cant belive its happening  :o

ChillyWilly

lol, I can believe it is...

2Dark, you were just lucky as hell before.  We tried MANY trex's, and got very few crystals to lvl up.  hmm.. maybe now that they don't like you, we will have better luck....

2Dark4You

Quote from: ChillyWilly on October 08, 2010, 07:35:51 PM

2Dark, you were just lucky as hell before.  We tried MANY trex's, and got very few crystals to lvl up.  hmm.. maybe now that they don't like you, we will have better luck....

Well I lvled 2x green 12 in less then 30 min before the restart of server...Then restart and then killing 1H and no lvl up :D (Killed 40-60 T rex)
We will see now..I go back :D
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

x9 
DadoBm /He

ChujoZord

That's true Trexes are not leveling crystals. Torn little fail :P Maybe you didn't changed it but drake did it since it's pure copy of his changes :D

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

ChillyWilly

the trex was always very sporadic for us.  one time we lvld crystals on 4 in a row, but most times we got nothing in several hours of trying. (that's several hours EACH time, and quite a few times)   I doubt they changed it, it's probably just you guy's turn to hit a dry spell.  that's life boys, when your luck has a downturn, it doesn't mean somebody  else is to blame, it just means you're not so lucky today... :)

ChujoZord

Quote from: ChillyWilly on October 09, 2010, 03:08:12 AM
the trex was always very sporadic for us.  one time we lvld crystals on 4 in a row, but most times we got nothing in several hours of trying. (that's several hours EACH time, and quite a few times)   I doubt they changed it, it's probably just you guy's turn to hit a dry spell.  that's life boys, when your luck has a downturn, it doesn't mean somebody  else is to blame, it just means you're not so lucky today... :)
So arround 6-7 people from my clan don't have luck this time? Kinda strange :> For 90 T rexes i didn't made any crystal.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

tomogara

Quote from: ChujoZord on October 08, 2010, 10:05:55 PM
Maybe you didn't changed it but drake did it since it's pure copy of his changes :D

100% that exactly this happened

ChillyWilly

Quote from: ChujoZord on October 09, 2010, 10:32:53 AM
So arround 6-7 people from my clan don't have luck this time? Kinda strange :> For 90 T rexes i didn't made any crystal.

it could happen... :)

then again, maybe you are both right, in a way.  If they didn't drop the server to make changes, and it restarted for some other reason, it might not have shut down safely.  I supose it's possible one little bit of data may have been damaged...

I wonder if they ever check for that?  especially with all the problems this datacenter seems to have...

2Dark4You

Quote from: ChillyWilly on October 09, 2010, 01:59:21 PM
it could happen... :)

then again, maybe you are both right, in a way.  If they didn't drop the server to make changes, and it restarted for some other reason, it might not have shut down safely.  I supose it's possible one little bit of data may have been damaged...

I wonder if they ever check for that?  especially with all the problems this datacenter seems to have...

Well ther was like 10 ppl I ask and all say lvling cry's is now hard...(cant lvl it)
So Torn what did you say???                 Topic of the year maybe*
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

x9 
DadoBm /He

2Dark4You

Quote from: ChillyWilly on October 08, 2010, 07:35:51 PM

Chilly I made 6 cry's lvl 12 now....My luck is back ?  ::)
But I kill a lot of trex...sometimes 40+ just for 1 lvl ......

Gl to you on lvling cry's XD
Dragon x 15
DaggerW0man He/Sws
DarkLordIII  Ne/pp

x9 
DadoBm /He