Web Analytics
Descent?

News:

Main Menu

Descent?

Started by andreas32, October 18, 2010, 11:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andreas32

Just question,where is Descent?:d I am waiting replay to pm 1 week now and seems he's off since 3 Octomber but ingame said to pm him with any kind of problem.:p Just asking.
If he's so busy could contact  some other GM about some problems which are sent with pm pls and give some instructions or something pls?:p

zippobg

Quote from: andreas32 on October 18, 2010, 11:54:17 AM
Just question,where is Descent?:d I am waiting replay to pm 1 week now and seems he's off since 3 Octomber but ingame said to pm him with any kind of problem.:p Just asking.
If he's so busy could contact  some other GM about some problems which are sent with pm pls and give some instructions or something pls?:p
No help for spamers!!! http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,228519.new/boardseen.html#new  ;D

B u M p for naab  8)
SadFace
WC/OL

Torn

Quote from: andreas32 on October 18, 2010, 11:54:17 AM
He will reply you during the day, sorry for waiting.