Started by elou, October 24, 2010, 10:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elou

[URL=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/youcancountonus.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

*Elou, 85 lvl Aw, Hero

Simsung

Never, EVER gonna join another event.
I know it was free to participate, but those rules were freaking retarded.

flamingAwe

loged to watch it, what i saw was really retarded, are you having fun here? :D RL rules!! :D
ty all who betrayed me, ty all who didn't support me, ty enemyes that didn't even care
I'M FREE from this crap at last after 4 years!

zippobg

Quote from: flamingAwe on October 24, 2010, 11:39:17 PM
loged to watch it, what i saw was really retarded, are you having fun here? :D RL rules!! :D
ty all who betrayed me, ty all who didn't support me, ty enemyes that didn't even care
BB Awe and don't start drink Vodka :P
SadFace
WC/OL

andreas32

Quote from: flamingAwe on October 24, 2010, 11:39:17 PM
That's only part of what you know probably,because some people Did support you even if you don't know it.:P
Greetings,take care and good luck Awe.;)

flamingAwe

Quote from: andreas32 on October 25, 2010, 09:00:31 AM
That's only part of what you know probably,because some people Did support you even if you don't know it.:P
Greetings,take care and good luck Awe.;)

another part, that i didn't expect and didn't know i saw yday, but this is not on topic

on topic: GMs should read somewhere about "Full double ellimination system", esp parts concerning where losers of each round go, and that no teams can meet 2 times before finals
also was funny reamtch when loser team used forbidden weapon with a reason "I WANT SO!!!!!" by torn xD

Simsung

Torn had 3 weeks to prepare, even rules were stated in his topic.
At event he suddenly changed his mind.
2nd AoD party was fighting against random people found in giran harbor at event day, and some other loosers.
We didn't even had a chance to fight against them, because they'd loose it.
Whole event was a freakingjoke, I'm not saying that I'm sure, but it looks like torn chosen teams to fight, so he practically decided which team will win etc.

I WANT SO!!!

His only reason why we shouldn't complain was: EVENT IS FREE, HAVE FUN.
How we could've had fun, if he ruined it all ?

Even Descent said "Torn is strange/weird GM".

Naiz

anyway, idea of event like this was rly awesome. I would love to see more events like this in future. Torn made it, made some mistakes with it also but i'm sure that he will do his best to make next events a way better organized than this one.
Greetz
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

andreas32

And voila,as Torn said yesterday,"Whatever we do someone will always complain and whine about our job,despite it is good or bad".
You just proved yourself as criers/whiners once more and having  0 respect about other people good will to do sth nice for the event.
I just wonder what kind of whining would be if this event would have participation Fee .You would probably emoquit from server or sth like that after demanding your adena/coins back and not getting them.
So,only thing i see here is post as usual with whines that like a friend says "My mom got foked too hard from my dad,or my dog has broken teeth." keep the good crying on guys.^^

ylim

Quote from: Simsung on October 25, 2010, 10:43:50 AM
Torn had 3 weeks to prepare, even rules were stated in his topic.
At event he suddenly changed his mind.
2nd AoD party was fighting against random people found in giran harbor at event day, and some other loosers.
We didn't even had a chance to fight against them, because they'd loose it.
Whole event was a freakingjoke, I'm not saying that I'm sure, but it looks like torn chosen teams to fight, so he practically decided which team will win etc.

I WANT SO!!!

His only reason why we shouldn't complain was: EVENT IS FREE, HAVE FUN.
How we could've had fun, if he ruined it all ?

Even Descent said "Torn is strange/weird GM".

man he decide who will win ? i guess we fight with all serious oponnent include 2 exci pt... u should just kill us to win event, but in that part u failed.

anyway was nice even next time mby little better organization, and i hope with much more team

thx all who was there it was funny )

Simsung

First party from AoDs (with taisio etc) fought against our two parties and won, right.
But Your second party faced only random people (those found in giran harbor before event) and some other loosers.

Golradyr

Quote from: Simsung on October 25, 2010, 05:12:23 PM
First party from AoDs (with taisio etc) fought against our two parties and won, right.
But Your second party faced only random people (those found in giran harbor before event) and some other loosers.

loosers are those who have full S80 and lost with guys wearing S, donate more to be more pr0 than "loosers"
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]