RB Suggestion - Track please read

News:

Main Menu

RB Suggestion - Track please read

Started by VampyRUL, October 27, 2010, 01:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VampyRUL

Hi Track,
I have a sugestion for RB, you can try to boost lvl up of low lvl RB i mean B and A grade RB can  only be farm by 1 or 2 people with OE B or A grade wepons.This way you will double the nomber of RB that can be killed by S grade players.
To kill a small RB you need arround 1-2 full parties of same lvl witch is imposibile to gather in NM.
The drops doesn't necesarry have to be boosted for this RB but this way will be more RB alive and 2-3 players can kill them even if drop sux is something to do.
Just on ideea, I hope you will post your opinion before closing the topic even if it is good or bad.
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

jygh

Quote from: VampyRUL on October 27, 2010, 01:37:17 PM
Hi Track,
I have a sugestion for RB, you can try to boost lvl up of low lvl RB i mean B and A grade RB can  only be farm by 1 or 2 people with OE B or A grade wepons.This way you will double the nomber of RB that can be killed by S grade players.
To kill a small RB you need arround 1-2 full parties of same lvl witch is imposibile to gather in NM.
The drops doesn't necesarry have to be boosted for this RB but this way will be more RB alive and 2-3 players can kill them even if drop sux is something to do.
Just on ideea, I hope you will post your opinion before closing the topic even if it is good or bad.
then excplain me why almost everytime rb from 55 lvl + r dead? :D iff just "1-2 " ppls can kill em ... imo boost low lvls rb iff smtihng like lvls 25-40 cause no 1 kill them
  Nightmare 30x

VampyRUL

Quote from: jygh on October 27, 2010, 01:49:52 PM
then excplain me why almost everytime rb from 55 lvl + r dead? :D iff just "1-2 " ppls can kill em ... imo boost low lvls rb iff smtihng like lvls 25-40 cause no 1 kill them
I was expecting an imo response ok i tell you
check the fallowing low lvl rb that drop BEAA BEAB BEWA BEWB -- if 2 farmers camp them is more then sufficient to rape them
check low lvl rb that drop nothing of value you will find most of them alive
My suggestion was to give all players a chance to have fun, if u wana test what i mean take a friend  this means 2 playes X 2 box it means 4 chars 2 suport 2 attack and try with normal B grade gear to kill a rb and come back and tell me how it went
ps dont go with your 85 lvl char use mistic  imunity and kill rb in 2 hits
Nothing is free and everything is on sale
"Buy land, they're not making it anymore"---> Mark Twain

jygh

Quote from: VampyRUL on October 27, 2010, 02:05:25 PM
I was expecting an imo response ok i tell you
check the fallowing low lvl rb that drop BEAA BEAB BEWA BEWB -- if 2 farmers camp them is more then sufficient to rape them
check low lvl rb that drop nothing of value you will find most of them alive
My suggestion was to give all players a chance to have fun, if u wana test what i mean take a friend  this means 2 playes X 2 box it means 4 chars 2 suport 2 attack and try with normal B grade gear to kill a rb and come back and tell me how it went
ps dont go with your 85 lvl char use mistic  imunity and kill rb in 2 hits
trust me there is rly many ppls who kill rb from lvl 55+  and second thing is we dont ve new players on nm so no 1 to kill those rb wiht normal chars anyway ....
btw my orc is 62 lvl not 85 with mi and on rb i saw like 20-30 ppls with their own chars to kill em .
so thats why i say the not touchable rb like 20-40 lvls...
  Nightmare 30x

Weezer

Quote from: jygh on October 27, 2010, 02:09:44 PM
trust me there is rly many ppls who kill rb from lvl 55+  and second thing is we dont ve new players on nm so no 1 to kill those rb wiht normal chars anyway ....
btw my orc is 62 lvl not 85 with mi and on rb i saw like 20-30 ppls with their own chars to kill em .

i remember Kwas on his de/ty lvl 43 killing low lvl rb to lvl me up :D

seboulba

Quote from: jygh on October 27, 2010, 02:09:44 PM
trust me there is rly many ppls who kill rb from lvl 55+  and second thing is we dont ve new players on nm so no 1 to kill those rb wiht normal chars anyway ....

i tried the RB to Valley of Saint even with my tyr/de 65 its impossible (alone) the main boss are hitting for 5/6k XD 
nm30X
EvilBunnies

joroboro

Hi Track,
if 1 man can kill  RB you can too just find way ;D

rmmbr

Hi Track,

Fact you are missing OE weaps doesn't mean Track should boost raids so you can kill it with your high lvl char.
DN stuff boosted some raids already - Hallate/Cabrio are the examples, killed by orcs of lvl80+.

Old system was way better imo.
Technics are not important here, but saying that killing lowbie raid requires 1-2parties is total b.sh.t.
Practice makes almost everything possible :P

jygh

Quote from: seboulba on October 27, 2010, 04:47:18 PM
i tried the RB to Valley of Saint even with my tyr/de 65 its impossible (alone) the main boss are hitting for 5/6k XD  
i killed this rb in few  minut alone
  Nightmare 30x