dagger stabs increased , shield def rate decreased - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

dagger stabs increased , shield def rate decreased

Started by lucifsg, November 04, 2010, 06:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deavon

Quote from: NYPD on November 05, 2010, 05:15:42 AM
tell me, instead of me beeing hero in varka what u think aboute facing 2 party of temps archers all of them hero:) wont save you even with 20 k p.atk
I know you know how to play a archer and isnt that hard to see that and actually you and cthon do it well but pls be decent not an asshole.
The topic was aboute daggers at oly.

Sarcasm on : I beg for 2 partys of temp archers everytime i m at varka ,they are the worst archers i ever faced anyway .

Sarcasm off : Oly on DNET never will be balanced with a small exception of Valkyria where people fighting there on their BASE class without stucksub .

More or less i wanna say that today you QQ for daggers ,tomorrow daggers gonna QQ for mages then Orcs and this cyrcle will never end since you fighting with mutliskills . So everytime a update/boost/nerf apears effects the oly "balance" .

qwertyzxc

Its kinda funny now play vs daggers for example in olympiad    astagamista is a tank  and  he hit me 4.8 k with 1 blow O_O  More funny is i was using dnet light set all + 6 full atribute + greater shield + cov so i dont have low p def.    Sames all sws/daggers now funny with his damage ( + milion evasion :D ).

All was cry always for damage orc but im hiting now in oly 1k crt with ic fist and they hit me 4/5 k each with angel slayer :D

seboulba

Quote from: pulupaker on November 05, 2010, 12:36:27 PM
yes i think need change this, imotion with ic+cd+8(its most power dagger on server) and hit 3k and 5k with crit its so much!!!! Mmy idea like this:
1. ic+cd++++(cd lvl 3) change damage 1k max
dyna+cd+++(cd lvl 2) = 750k its be good
as+cd(cd lvl 1) = near 500k
as+h+++ = ohh rly better hit with normal hit
2. atr resist think need change no 3 parts, give 5-6 parts its be more balansed for donators,
with  1k resis dmg chanse 1k > near 300 with ic+cd++ its be good
3. Shield defense yes need up: chanse up 100% and resist need up like this: archers with ic+10 or more him mage on dnet +3 MAX 1k or low.
3. Trance and other debuff need up when i have 7k+ chanse need up too 80% min, lower m def - chance 100%
4. cansel 100%, 3-4 buff min, or better 7-10, for 2-3 cansels and fight finish, ohh i forget reuse 10 sek max
5. ohh i forget orks(they can kill mages too) - speed decrease to 150 with rabit - i think it be good
6. Ohh rly sry 1 more when fight start we all must see what buff have ur oponent+what atr on weapon - its for fast chanse or 1 of 6 sets

I think its be more balanced for all, ohh sry for mages only ^^

Rly stop QQ about daggers yes imotion hit u 3k but dont forget its IC KNIFE+8, no1 have more power dagger on server, only 4-5 ppl have ic knife then stop do panic...

Imotion is a lil dog near Puff :) <3 even with lower stuff puff make more damage :-)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Tabbox

QuoteImotion is a lil dog near Puff Smiley <3 even with lower stuff puff make more damage :-)
lecce boy u have damn right!

raymax

i dont think
he have some sh1ts from wl, mine sub is support
InfiniteNightmare x20, Proud BA Member

AntonioPuerta
Milencia
Raymax  
DevilsNation always in my heart...
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/antoni10.jpg/][/URL]

lucifsg

Quote from: Deavon on November 05, 2010, 02:44:01 PM

More or less i wanna say that today you QQ for daggers ,tomorrow daggers gonna QQ for mages then Orcs and this cyrcle will never end since you fighting with mutliskills . So everytime a update/boost/nerf apears effects the oly "balance" .

so its strange to ask for some balance since we dont have it ? balance imo is achievable. we had it sometimes.
u think it affects only oly balance and not pvp ? told ya if they do 7k stabs in oly what will they do on full buffs 15 ?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

siriys87

ppls, iMotion have Ic knife+8, it's the most powerfull dagger on this server. that is why he hitting ~3k
if half of daggers will have IC knife, u'll not cry about demage, bcz u'll know that it's normal. and all of them will hitt with same demage
it's not sh1ty as+8 with sh1ty damege 
so stop cry and take it like normal

Shreed

Quote from: seboulba on November 05, 2010, 04:06:55 PM
Imotion is a lil dog near Puff :) <3 even with lower stuff puff make more damage :-)
lol you mean more noise around his person ...

garikUA

Quote from: qwertyzxc on November 05, 2010, 03:36:56 PM
Its kinda funny now play vs daggers for example in olympiad    astagamista is a tank  and  he hit me 4.8 k with 1 blow O_O  More funny is i was using dnet light set all + 6 full atribute + greater shield + cov so i dont have low p def.    Sames all sws/daggers now funny with his damage ( + milion evasion :D ).

All was cry always for damage orc but im hiting now in oly 1k crt with ic fist and they hit me 4/5 k each with angel slayer :D
man 4.8k its crit with back stab in ur back. and he use focus death its give +80% damage in back
u hit 1k but u hit it 2-3 in 1 sec
Quote from: lucifsg on November 05, 2010, 06:54:54 PM
so its strange to ask for some balance since we dont have it ? balance imo is achievable. we had it sometimes.
u think it affects only oly balance and not pvp ? told ya if they do 7k stabs in oly what will they do on full buffs 15 ?
screen plz

FeelmyBow

~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008