http://vbox7.com/play:94d89b63
Vodka > All!  ;D
SadFace
WC/OL

nolimits

Quote from: ChujoZord on November 12, 2010, 01:08:47 PM
http://asterios.tm/
Check online :] GE Public

ye 1100 on now... DN used to have more on every of its server....
anyway OK, there are some exceptions like this server with 1k+, but they are mostly offi-like and with new chronicles.
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

ChujoZord

Quote from: nolimits on November 13, 2010, 11:42:48 AM
ye 1100 on now... DN used to have more on every of its server....
anyway OK, there are some exceptions like this server with 1k+, but they are mostly offi-like and with new chronicles.
PRIME
ASTERIOS
HARDIN
ARGOS
HUNTER
Total online   :   19433

xD

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

StonerBashin

http://www.rpg-club.com/
that is all
Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah

somasz

Quote from: StonerBashin on November 14, 2010, 07:19:47 AM
http://www.rpg-club.com/
that is all
tommorow fresh start  / lf 2x sws there ;D

Ventarius

Quote from: ChujoZord on November 13, 2010, 12:21:26 PM
PRIME
ASTERIOS
HARDIN
ARGOS
HUNTER
Total online   :   19433

xD

lol niemożliwe, fałszuja statystyki... xD

tam tylko rosjanie grają?

ChujoZord

Quote from: Ventarius on November 14, 2010, 11:16:53 AM
lol niemożliwe, fałszuja statystyki... xD

tam tylko rosjanie grają?
95% to ruski :D JAk nie znasz rosyjskiego nie ma co wchodzic nawet :P
A online jest prawdziwy x]

Jaro, nie ma ang wersji xD

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: nolimits on November 08, 2010, 07:28:17 AM
what you expected when you started here? even at day 1 it was server 5-6 chronicles older than official. even GE public servers have sh1tty population theese days. Face it, whole L2 is dying slowly. WTB TERA ;)

Flash news for u dude : Tera = PVE servers mostly and some PvP servers offi data. In other words Tera won't be free pvp systemed as  L2 .- There will be PvE servers that provide consensual PvP content, such as Battlegrounds and duels. There will also be PvP servers with world PvP. These PvP servers will also include Battlegrounds that provide specific PvP rewards.

So there won't be private servers fast due that the game in essencial will be 2 diferent games so :} :

So you welcome to Infinite Aion  ::) Only hard core players recomendet GM's there don't really tolerate any exploids and hacks like they do here  ;D

P.S. Make shure to make asmo  :-*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

Shilen

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on November 16, 2010, 02:19:14 PM
aion suck,
a lot of friends started  it but quitted after 2 months max.
last time a friend tried to make me start on aion with him,i told him to don't start it coz it sux, but he continued "aion rox, aion rox !!"
me: ".... as u want"

guess what? after 2-3 months he started again to play l2.
i tried Aion also :P imo it isnt so bad, but its usually who likes l2, doesnt like Aion cuz its so different..
anyway, i like both (sometimes i play Aion also) but i get used to play l2 :)
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: Shilen on November 16, 2010, 03:11:27 PM
i tried Aion also :P imo it isnt so bad, but its usually who likes l2, doesnt like Aion cuz its so different..
anyway, i like both (sometimes i play Aion also) but i get used to play l2 :)

So i don't like L2 ? :P Is  that so why damn i spendet 7 years in it than  :-\ I mean i played since C2 in C4 i came at Infinity here gues what - Already bored from L2 i started here becouse of mana potions mostly becouse it was anoing to lvl up from start for 10TH time and starting from the zero.Not to mantion that high rate servers screw the idea of long turn plaiing, that why i play low rate servers like Infinity witch was good rate enof is better than x2, or by x3 rate where i was used to play, and progres is real slow and you depend on team play.
Why i changed game ? Becouse server got screwed from the exploiters and cheaters that didn't care about the server but for the momentum My Penis is > Than yours, and botters .And uncaring GM's sometimes none to be more specific who supervice server , nothing beiing developed and damn anoing small buggs like siege freezing , not well done geo data( iff you see not every where going behind terain object like rock or tree interupts cast, somewhere it did) also wall shooting in sieges and the little anoing exploits to 4S not working properly 7s .Thouse where something you can live with.

Final Gracia skills was huge mistake after the Icarus Spitter on normal attack ROFL .Not to mantion not well balanced chars on sub stack server + skills and race atribute that goes beyond any fixing -Game here whentt to tottal fail what is the fun in 2 hit pvp between 20 ppl ? witch was Infinity when i left well almost figure of speach.10ta boxes and so on , so why play here or any L2 since it is booring and one lined .

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on November 16, 2010, 02:19:14 PM
aion suck,
a lot of friends started  it but quitted after 2 months max.
last time a friend tried to make me start on aion with him,i told him to don't start it coz it sux, but he continued "aion rox, aion rox !!"
me: ".... as u want"

guess what? after 2-3 months he started again to play l2.

Compared to the world of Aion L2 is far behind as i said 1st becouse of the amount of choises you can take , secondly becouse of the advanced way of controling your char and the more cooperative atmosphere in the game .PvP there is just little more different from L2 you need to make some lvl and you get points you can actually invest in something profitable , ok you can't kill ppl from your race LOL iff that is to restrain one  gamer duknow you play for the idea of my ballz > than yours, and not for the team play as such.And Aion is more cooperative than L2 in all ways.Not to mantion that before FoI actually you noobz never used Seeds on C4 for noble casts as Syphony of Nobles witch was with Magik Power 2400 way far than any skill's power than, witch actually are like the todais Volcano etc.Becouse that means coordinating between more than 3 ppl.Hard enof as it seems for you not to mantion you never bothered to check what they did back than.

In other words you think is more complicated game and you don't like it becouse of that.Becouse progres is hard and you like the eazy way. Iff you think i talk high than why than using dualboxes or bots to play instead of you :D? ::) :o
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

+GekKey+

Quote from: EsaKeDoem on November 16, 2010, 11:01:40 PM
So i don't like L2 ? :P Is  that so why damn i spendet 7 years in it than  :-\ I mean i played since C2 in C4 i came at Infinity here gues what - Already bored from L2 i started here becouse of mana potions mostly becouse it was anoing to lvl up from start for 10TH time and starting from the zero.Not to mantion that high rate servers screw the idea of long turn plaiing, that why i play low rate servers like Infinity witch was good rate enof is better than x2, or by x3 rate where i was used to play, and progres is real slow and you depend on team play.
Why i changed game ? Becouse server got screwed from the exploiters and cheaters that didn't care about the server but for the momentum My Penis is > Than yours, and botters .And uncaring GM's sometimes none to be more specific who supervice server , nothing beiing developed and damn anoing small buggs like siege freezing , not well done geo data( iff you see not every where going behind terain object like rock or tree interupts cast, somewhere it did) also wall shooting in sieges and the little anoing exploits to 4S not working properly 7s .Thouse where something you can live with.

Final Gracia skills was huge mistake after the Icarus Spitter on normal attack ROFL .Not to mantion not well balanced chars on sub stack server + skills and race atribute that goes beyond any fixing -Game here whentt to tottal fail what is the fun in 2 hit pvp between 20 ppl ? witch was Infinity when i left well almost figure of speach.10ta boxes and so on , so why play here or any L2 since it is booring and one lined .

Compared to the world of Aion L2 is far behind as i said 1st becouse of the amount of choises you can take , secondly becouse of the advanced way of controling your char and the more cooperative atmosphere in the game .PvP there is just little more different from L2 you need to make some lvl and you get points you can actually invest in something profitable , ok you can't kill ppl from your race LOL iff that is to restrain one  gamer duknow you play for the idea of my ballz > than yours, and not for the team play as such.And Aion is more cooperative than L2 in all ways.Not to mantion that before FoI actually you noobz never used Seeds on C4 for noble casts as Syphony of Nobles witch was with Magik Power 2400 way far than any skill's power than, witch actually are like the todais Volcano etc.Becouse that means coordinating between more than 3 ppl.Hard enof as it seems for you not to mantion you never bothered to check what they did back than.

In other words you think is more complicated game and you don't like it becouse of that.Becouse progres is hard and you like the eazy way. Iff you think i talk high than why than using dualboxes or bots to play instead of you :D? ::) :o

When you play on a server where admin care, and actually ARE present in the community, this make the world turn upside down. When i used to play on l2 abyss, where every day you would see an admin log, make replies to question on forums, talk about whats going on, what they are working on, progress, the income with donations, there was bot protection, perma bans on bots... THIS was making l2 abyss the best server i ever played on. you were forced to make parties cause dual box wasnt allowed, neither bots, donation were for party mask and such, (btw, donator coins are one of the big problem here, donator items should never be tranferable on servers, actually, only on dnet it is, only dnet sucks) L2 is a good game, when its well maintained and clean.

wildpussy

it's sad that this is the only good substack network :P

cause normal l2 sucks and that's why we're here!