News:

Main Menu

Got Hacked, lost Dyna set, bow, duals, boss set

Started by DivineInfekt, November 14, 2010, 11:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

Quote from: k0rina on November 15, 2010, 11:32:46 PM
seems u never used it

anyway, why do ppl QQ and can only say craps like dont use walker, dont share acc etc... I dont see what is the big deal, if the real owner's items are missing, and he can prove that hes the account owner (changing psw, writing a email to the gm with that registred account) i dont see wtf is the problem from taking items that were originaly on x account, got transfered to y account and the x account doesnt agree... simple, just transfer back on x. Those items have a unique id and gm can see wich acc they belong to.

SmiteMe

Quote from: GekKey on November 16, 2010, 01:25:53 AM
anyway, why do ppl QQ and can only say craps like dont use walker, dont share acc etc... I dont see what is the big deal, if the real owner's items are missing, and he can prove that hes the account owner (changing psw, writing a email to the gm with that registred account) i dont see wtf is the problem from taking items that were originaly on x account, got transfered to y account and the x account doesnt agree... simple, just transfer back on x. Those items have a unique id and gm can see wich acc they belong to.

maybe X droped all on ground because he dont want to play anymore, and now realize that he cant live without it and want items back ? you think its fair for Y to give them back ? or maybe they got some kind of deal... dunno s.ex for items, and now he got s,ex and want items back...

ChujoZord

Keep downloading shit from ppl. And for 100% you won't be hacked.
Rules are rules you won't get items back. Maybe scammer will be banned but chance is low :D

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Torn

Quote from: DivineInfekt on November 14, 2010, 11:25:10 PM
gm pls help .
Hmm we did heleped you, read PM and reply.

Case close.

P.S. Again it as showen that its a players fault :/