News:

Main Menu

glads are useless...

Started by Kafaro, December 02, 2010, 04:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kafaro

Tabbox

Quote from: cthon on December 02, 2010, 09:05:23 PM
i can hook you up with a light set and jwls but u need heavy / duals :)
u should play more often

Rausis

Quote from: Kafaro on December 02, 2010, 08:07:57 PM
glad is just for archers.duelist spirit skill is just for archers  (doesnt works with duals) . all is for archers...   and new nerf is  a minus for glad/he? i think for glad which use duals not bow.... btw i haven't seen during this year any glad which could have more than 50pts at oly except my chars....   it's not normal as a glad class.   duelists were always forgotten on our serv by our gm's
WTF?

This could only happen on DN...
[URL=http://bildites.lv/viewer.php?file=48m83sz6hfk639ou10rl.png][/URL]
Ty MyMind  :D :D

Zuluman

Quote from: cthon on December 02, 2010, 09:05:23 PM
i can hook you up with a light set and jwls but u need heavy / duals :)
Howe about you hook me up with a bow during the week :P
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

milampalas

so wtf now? will a pal/gladi sux if i play him with blund???
or this is only for duals weapon?????????????
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

cthon

Quote from: Tabbox on December 02, 2010, 09:19:32 PM
u should play more often

i got 0 time to play
gz for hero :d

Quote from: Zuluman on December 02, 2010, 10:31:31 PM
Howe about you hook me up with a bow during the week :P

just tell me on msn when u are in game and if i cant log i can give u the acc so u can take it or ask mark to give it
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Zuluman

Quote from: cthon on December 03, 2010, 12:11:45 AM
i got 0 time to play
gz for hero :d

just tell me on msn when u are in game and if i cant log i can give u the acc so u can take it or ask mark to give it

pm me your msn dude. Think I have the wrong one
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

chlipus

Quote from: Kafaro on December 02, 2010, 04:54:29 PM
duelist sub is just for archers on this server i think... cause my glad/wk glad/pp  glad/pal   with:
skills +15-16
fs's
dnet's +6 with max atr
duals ic +8 max atr
full rb jew +6-8
certificate skills
gives nothing... pvp = glad sucks   oly = glad sucks         almost all kills glad.  no comment...   I won't QQ. All I can do is stop playing glads...    cheers

what do you want for glad, some special skils? or maby you want extra enchant skils for atrybut? go try QQ to ncsoft not here

PS:glads are useles now because you cant kill evryone on oly? no farm=no coins=no fun?

i never see you on pvp and i don't know why you still play here, if you don't going on pvp you don't have fun from this game lol

Kafaro

cause glad was always weak on pvp.  and i want normal working skills and don't want any nerfs anymore. and tell me which glad was killing any good char on oly except my chars???  and after nerf it's impossible even for me...   btw duelist spirit should give (WITH DUALSWORD!!!!) atck speed and  bigger dmg from normal hits and skills during pvp. it gives 0 profits with dmg.i made it +17 = still nothing changed. and what's most curious as i know duelist spirits works on glad/he with BOW ...  n/c           and why GM doesn't post about glad nerf?  glad was always weak (all was talking that glad is good because of my chars). what with other glad players? they don't have got bad equip. and they can't do anything at oly. outside town as all know glad without bow is uselles.  and for a bonus we obtain -30% skills power.   as i said i won't qq cause no1 doesn't care about glads like always. only to nerf it...   so the best way is reroll to other char.   i don't want any changes anymore. so don't cry chlipus.  i just wanna say what was always wrong with this class.   .
PS. I wish u ALL less viciousness. It's just a game and we should all respect each other. Best wishes guys.

Weezer

Quote from: Kafaro on December 03, 2010, 11:45:01 AM
(all was talking that glad is good because of my chars)

Dream on, we had a lot of better GL's than u, but they all left server or reroll, like for example IUDA, lorelay, DevilStar, 16V and Kwas.

jygh

Quote from: Weezer on December 03, 2010, 12:40:18 PM
Dream on, we had a lot of better GL's than u, but they all left server or reroll, like for example IUDA, lorelay, DevilStar, 16V and Kwas.
lorelay was played by iuda :P
  Nightmare 30x

Kafaro

I'm talking about these days! I remember them. but when they played there was a balance and not so many bugs. so u didn't get the point and i knew that some1 will  say smth about this sentence. I mean that i got all items which glad can have... sure that can be dnet+7-8 and duals +15 ...  eh nevermind. I think this sentense wasn't the most important of what i wanted to say... but u will have to catch smth ...      and how can u say better then me??? cause they had better items than me ???  heh...     and why they left or reroll? cause glad sucks outside oly... now sucks everywhere ;p  tell me where are all glads now? i htought that's the 1 of the best chars for 1 vs 1