why speed have limit? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

why speed have limit?

Started by POUSEGAMANE, December 06, 2010, 12:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POUSEGAMANE

Quote from: felix23 on December 06, 2010, 10:26:00 PM
HE QQ cuz now, he cant run like a forest.... STOP Run and Fight     Fu NOOB .....     8)

:D

hahahahaha ye im crying...look a river from my tears...dude i need run fast coz some mother fu ckers like u run to avoid me...im never run aways in pvp and u can ask any1...im not have tatoo of rabbit coz i didnt want it with my speed...u had it not me... so go die and say fu to your gay grandpa not to me ....QQ asshole
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

felix23

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on December 06, 2010, 11:44:26 PM
hahahahaha ye im crying...look a river from my tears...dude i need run fast coz some mother fu ckers like u run to avoid me...im never run aways in pvp and u can ask any1...im not have tatoo of rabbit coz i didnt want it with my speed...u had it not me... so go die and say fu to your gay grandpa not to me ....QQ asshole
QQ moar noob... now u come and say "i never run"  jaja stupid Lier... i see u ever running away from pvp to safe u noob ass ...

better sftu and keept QQing... NOOB
Nm:  x30
He/wk
Temp 4ever...
Retired*

POUSEGAMANE

r u idiot or what??
if some1 ask smth always u and some ather idiots say the same: "QQ"
what  QQ idiot??
.i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i. .i.
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

lytors

well it's good to have limits of speed/atck speed/casting speed... but... how am i supposed to get someone who runs at the same speed than me (in the case we both run at full speed)? i dont know... this is good for archers only...

Sm1L3

Absolutely AGREE its sux for all daggers !!! Dagger is very fast weapon and hiting with same atk.spd like slow bow - huh its a big LOL. For speed NO COMMENT too !! VIVA LA ARCHERS !! :)
http://www.lineage2media.com/pictures/lineage2wallpaper16linene8.jpg

Deavon

That update suck for both daggers and archers >.>
I dont know what was the max speed for a dagger but for sure i could reach around 300 easily with my pr/glad and more than 300 with he/glad .

The speed and the range are the 2 basic advantages of the "kite" ,speed got screwd and considering that mage range was always bugged(more than 900 often) ,i guess thats the end of kiting :D

Tabbox

Quote from: Deavon on December 07, 2010, 05:03:30 PM
I dont know what was the max speed for a dagger but for sure i could reach around 300 easily with my pr/glad and more than 300 with he/glad .

The speed and the range are the 2 basic advantages of the "kite" ,speed got screwd and considering that mage range was always bugged(more than 900 often) ,i guess thats the end of kiting :D

ninja style R.I.P   :'( :'(

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on December 06, 2010, 11:44:26 PM

Never run don t make you PRO but more idiot .
I hope for ya u don't have tatoo of rabbit yes .

voudas69

Quote from: Deavon on December 07, 2010, 05:03:30 PM

mages dont have more than 900 range!
archers got like 1150 + range soo u can still kite.... coz mages cant reach 250 speed soo easy ....
soo daggers QQ mages QQ archers FTW once again archerage time is here....
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

Ashlynn

Quote from: voudas69 on December 16, 2010, 04:24:21 PM
mages dont have more than 900 range!
archers got like 1150 + range soo u can still kite.... coz mages cant reach 250 speed soo easy ....
soo daggers QQ mages QQ archers FTW once again archerage time is here....
Speed difference between archer and mage could be just as well easily erased if archer uses CoV and mage  Magnus :P

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

voudas69

Quote from: Ashlynn on December 16, 2010, 04:30:46 PM
Speed difference between archer and mage could be just as well easily erased if archer uses CoV and mage  Magnus :P
no its not.... cantour dash + dash from humans.... no way i can reach an archer.... and use magnus ? i am 2-3 critical hits from a good archer with cov if i use magnus ? i just die when i see him :P
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]