News:

Main Menu

About transformations

Started by Cenarius, December 14, 2010, 03:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cenarius

Any GM want answer something, or we are w/o GM´s?  >:(
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

jygh

Quote from: Cenarius on December 14, 2010, 06:52:22 PM
Any GM want answer something, or we are w/o GM´s?  >:(
yeah make em as they were just change the fct that archers use them for bigger p.atk and hp so go go fix it back but make em not work with bows xD
  Nightmare 30x

Wizjoner

relog ----> u can use divine transformation again

< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

legendaryvicious

Quote from: jygh on December 14, 2010, 07:04:52 PM
yeah make em as they were just change the fct that archers use them for bigger p.atk and hp so go go fix it back but make em not work with bows xD

Please, archers with bigger P. Atk and mages with infinite MP, I never saw anyone complaining about it, track/drake just changed it out of nowhere all of a sudden.  And I think noone ever whined about it mainly due to the fact that an archer with a transformation on wasn't able to use any of his/her regular skills making things pretty much even imo.
You Can't Kill the Messiah.

Diver

I was wandering if warrior transformation or zaken have short range weapon why the hell they can attack from distance.... Rouge transformation have bow/dagger but not warrior.

MaraZmo

Quote from: jygh on December 14, 2010, 07:04:52 PM
Not actually.... I have same p atk with transformation and w/o transformation and i have less hp :(
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

legendaryvicious

Quote from: MaraZmo on December 15, 2010, 03:53:34 AM
Not actually.... I have same p atk with transformation and w/o transformation and i have less hp :(

Not to mention less atk speed  and acuracy.

You Can't Kill the Messiah.

KrdO

Each Divine Transformation lasts 30 minutes and has a cooldown/reuse time of 3 hours

http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/skillcertification

KrdO sh/se nobles - Hero x3 <--- ON
Krd0 sps/tk nobles - Hero x18 <--- ON
iShowtek se/sk - Hero x13
0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

Crazzyyhuhuh

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 16, 2010, 04:27:34 AM
the current reuse time is neccesarry and a fckin good update. transformations should be a cool essence for every player, not a basic playstyle.
+1 for mark with transforms like zaken and craps archers lost the sence of playstyle the last best archers who was roling without transforms was in BH so instate of QQ here  learn to play an archer without craps and transforms
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP