Web Analytics
Clan vs Clan event - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Clan vs Clan event

Started by alinutza, December 14, 2010, 07:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alinutza

Yes ofc we have only ally ppl in CC, with rest  we communicate trough smoke signals ..
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Catos

Quote from: alinutza on December 18, 2010, 04:13:10 PM
Yes ofc we have only ally ppl in CC, with rest  we communicate trough smoke signals ..
at last rune siege when u tryed to engrave and BH fight with u , they were not in ur CC so stop the crap , as i said .... ALL,i do not care they helped u 1 min , 1 hour , allways i just said all who help u to be there , i asked smth great? cause btw was ur ideea not mine.
PS: i'm out , more soap opera tomorrow , stay tunned :D

alinutza

Quote from: Catos on December 18, 2010, 04:21:20 PM
at last rune siege when u tryed to engrave and BH fight with u , they were not in ur CC so stop the crap , as i said .... ALL,i do not care they helped u 1 min , 1 hour , allways i just said all who help u to be there , i asked smth great? cause btw was ur ideea not mine.
Dude, bh fought with us like 1h and 45 min and in last rush they didnt so cut the crap about zerg rly ..they dont help us in fact they killed our engraver in rune and dunno why in last rush they didnt.
U count Nitopami and 5 ppl from his clan with 1 pt and half of BB as ally so ye we are like 5 fking allies fighting poor temps ..and ye we zerg non stop and ye ..u even are so outnumbered u are too pro to lose .
happy ?
I offered u a fair deal in showing our normals CC during a siege so stop bullcraping cause i already get tired.
If u dont wanna fine with me ..keep shouting we zerg and still u own us .
Gz for u
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

Catos

Quote from: alinutza on December 18, 2010, 04:26:29 PM
Dude, bh fought with us like 1h and 45 min and in last rush they didnt so cut the crap about zerg rly ..they dont help us in fact they killed our engraver in rune and dunno why in last rush they didnt.
U count Nitopami and 5 ppl from his clan with 1 pt and half of BB as ally so ye we are like 5 fking allies fighting poor temps ..and ye we zerg non stop and ye ..u even are so outnumbered u are too pro to lose .
happy ?
I offered u a fair deal in showing our normals CC during a siege so stop bullcraping cause i already get tired.
If u dont wanna fine with me ..keep shouting we zerg and still u own us .
Gz for u

i said yes to ur deal
about zerg wasn't me who started with this crap again but u should check again posts cause i just answered to that guy to check sv and see if some1 is zerging and check who is winning....gosh....u really like to play as victim or what? stop being so attacked cause i have nothing to deal with u  and i will not start flame u or whatever
are still some ppl that have my respect on this sv

Tabbox

we helped EGO ally just to make some mess nothing more and we did it just 1 time..in that siege we pvped both sides like always.

Catos

Quote from: Tabbox on December 18, 2010, 11:56:25 PM
we helped EGO ally just to make some mess nothing more and we did it just 1 time..in that siege we pvped both sides like always.
i know , this is why i said in the end of siege:)
anyway u helped them when they needed more so help is help that is what i wanted to say

jygh

Quote from: Catos on December 18, 2010, 11:57:44 PM
i know , this is why i said in the end of siege:)
anyway u helped them when they needed more so help is help that is what i wanted to say
then count mojoo as temps also :D
  Nightmare 30x

Senthere

I never knew alinutza's talking dirty..

..read between the lines track

Evolution

~~~EVENT CLOSED~~~  :D

Broken Angels withdrawed from event during recent events.  ;)

Thanks all who tryed to participate.  :)

Thanks also temps for spoiling  one more event.  :-\ ::)
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

rmmbr

Quote from: Senthere on December 19, 2010, 09:45:54 AM
I never knew alinutza's talking dirty..

..read between the lines track

Another AnonymousCuntWannaBe?

At least get balls to post anything reasonable with your official forum acc...

mecho

Quote from: MrLethal on December 19, 2010, 03:24:37 PM
omfg stop QQ nightmare 30x = all vs temp and temp spoiling event?????? RETARDS u know only QQ frenda got ban ALL QQ tell me omg how temp spoiling event?make 1 clan and stop QQ stupid clans cant kill valakas w/o help Track QQ more n44bs

We cant kill valakas w/o Track help ?!?
then why are we killing 20 people valakas with some of you asked how can we killed him with 20 people and exploit what we use ...
sigmechodve1.jpg" border="0
SirNapoleon / xSuLTaN - sps/ee
iSuLTaN - pw/tk <<<< Hero
xSuLTaNx - he/wk <<<< Hero

Montana

Quote from: MrLethal on December 19, 2010, 03:24:37 PM
omfg stop QQ nightmare 30x = all vs temp and temp spoiling event?????? RETARDS u know only QQ frenda got ban ALL QQ tell me omg how temp spoiling event?make 1 clan and stop QQ stupid clans cant kill valakas w/o help Track QQ more n44bs
stfu where are u see here nightmare 30x ? ? ?
i see only few clans with few players vs some noobs who can just bla bla probitches

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby