Web Analytics
Hello there!

News:

Main Menu

Hello there!

Started by RiceBunny, December 18, 2010, 02:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiceBunny

Been awhile since I played here and I'm thinking bout coming back.
I haven't played here for about two years so, I bet a lot has changed.

What server would be the best to play on?
I tried out the 9x server and it seems like it's pretty dead. I played the 15x server before and I don't really intend to go back and I don't want to play on 200x.
Hows the 30x and the 5x servers? Are they pretty active/crowded? Or, should I not waste my time playing here again lol?

Thanks!
RiceBunny  -Looking for Clan-

Mgr.Quest

Yeah, same here. I just installed Hellbound week ago and logged in after two years... Well a lot of changes in + but one bad thing is there are not much people online anymore...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: RiceBunny on December 18, 2010, 02:23:58 AM
Been awhile since I played here and I'm thinking bout coming back.
I haven't played here for about two years so, I bet a lot has changed.

What server would be the best to play on?
I tried out the 9x server and it seems like it's pretty dead. I played the 15x server before and I don't really intend to go back and I don't want to play on 200x.
Hows the 30x and the 5x servers? Are they pretty active/crowded? Or, should I not waste my time playing here again lol?

Thanks!
Quote from: Mgr.Quest on December 18, 2010, 03:16:32 PM
Yeah, same here. I just installed Hellbound week ago and logged in after two years... Well a lot of changes in + but one bad thing is there are not much people online anymore...
Welcome back comrades, i strongly suggest you to give a try to Nigtmare x30 hitting 650 average and growing, also flames 24/7 included :)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

RiceBunny

Quote from: TrackZero on December 18, 2010, 05:21:07 PM
Welcome back comrades, i strongly suggest you to give a try to Nigtmare x30 hitting 650 average and growing, also flames 24/7 included :)

Oh, That's good enough to convince me to play on there lol. Thanks.
RiceBunny  -Looking for Clan-