News:

Main Menu

pr/bd

Started by GianPR, December 31, 2010, 07:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GianPR

Hi to all!
i am new in sever and L2 also
I made a pr/bd and i want to put some dyes on. Can anyone give me som advise for them like if it was urs what would u put?
Also what att i can put on bow?

TY

milampalas

pro advice from a pro noob...
dyes for sure +5 STR and maby +4 DEX and cut -5-4 the con (-9con)
i know it rocks.. but can die like @@@...
for atr...  less esists i think ppl have for holy... many ppl use earth... mostly those 2 for fighter classes...
if anyone have better advice i can affort it:)
8B007 TH/*PP for now...

GianPR

thx agent Veggos that was usefull! xronia polla kali xronia

Arienrod

welcome new player btw :)

Shreed

Quote from: milampalas on December 31, 2010, 08:33:35 PM
pro advice from a pro noob...
dyes for sure +5 STR and maby +4 DEX and cut -5-4 the con (-9con)
i know it rocks.. but can die like @@@...
for atr...  less esists i think ppl have for holy... many ppl use earth... mostly those 2 for fighter classes...
if anyone have better advice i can affort it:)

good sugestion but you must decide also what type of set you will use and tatoos. Remeber its stack sub so you can put light or heavy.  Personaly i was using light + 2x orge tatoos not emp. and dye +4str, +4 dex(-8 con) but it is good only for icarus waepon coz on this server bow have normal a speed. You are new so probobly you will be using draco bow or dyna thats why u can mix orge and monk not emp. otherwise you will shot like a turtle :P

as duals take something with a speed for exemple dual sls coz you will use it only for fast redance. dyna duals are also good if yous still need to farm (bow pew pew then duals to regen your hp and so on)

last part will be to choose good bot and for sure the best will be wc/sws you will get almost all needed bufs to rock.

HF! GL!

Catos

Quote from: Shreed on January 04, 2011, 01:52:08 PM
good sugestion but you must decide also what type of set you will use and tatoos. Remeber its stack sub so you can put light or heavy.  Personaly i was using light + 2x orge tatoos not emp. and dye +4str, +4 dex(-8 con) but it is good only for icarus waepon coz on this server bow have normal a speed. You are new so probobly you will be using draco bow or dyna thats why u can mix orge and monk not emp. otherwise you will shot like a turtle :P

as duals take something with a speed for exemple dual sls coz you will use it only for fast redance. dyna duals are also good if yous still need to farm (bow pew pew then duals to regen your hp and so on)

last part will be to choose good bot and for sure the best will be wc/sws you will get almost all needed bufs to rock.

HF! GL!

well on ur -8 con and on BD stats cause u must play pr/bd on bd stats , dnet heavy is much better than light , but only if u have ic bow , w/o ic bow u must play on dnet light set but only with +5 str -5 con.

Saorin

Quote from: Shreed on January 04, 2011, 01:52:08 PM

HF! GL!

DUAL DRAGON SLAYERS      GOO   lol,   /sigh  oh the good ole days.     you canj sut ignore my post
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?