Web Analytics
hmmmmm...

News:

Main Menu

hmmmmm...

Started by ChillyWilly, June 13, 2011, 05:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillyWilly

Well, I finally figured I had enough time to try the new install. (assuming I would need a few do-overs to get it going :) )
Imagine my suprise.
1 install.
1 use of DN patch
It works fine.
I may die of shock.

edit... btw, I'm not sure, but I seem to be missing a few things on a few chars... like blessed spiritshots and ALL my shortcut settings and macros!!  :)
any idea if those will reappear?
(thankfully, I managed to remember all 6 accounts, though one of them took a little pounding-head-on-desk action...)

edit #2...  umm... my dark screamer off-hand parry weapons now say they are S grade, and I can't use them.  This is going to take a while, isn't it?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 13, 2011, 05:48:27 AM
Well, I finally figured I had enough time to try the new install. (assuming I would need a few do-overs to get it going :) )
Imagine my suprise.
1 install.
1 use of DN patch
It works fine.
I may die of shock.

edit... btw, I'm not sure, but I seem to be missing a few things on a few chars... like blessed spiritshots and ALL my shortcut settings and macros!!  :)
any idea if those will reappear?
(thankfully, I managed to remember all 6 accounts, though one of them took a little pounding-head-on-desk action...)

edit #2...  umm... my dark screamer off-hand parry weapons now say they are S grade, and I can't use them.  This is going to take a while, isn't it?
Hey dear, i hope it went good for you the installation process?

However we had to wipe shortcuts and macros and few things like that , i hope you can spare some few min and make them again.About bss quite weird, pm with more details. Off-hand parry is deleted from game , i mean they wont exist anymore.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

JTKnight

Hi Chilly.
Must be a favorable alignment of the planets... When I installed the Gracia client  it worked the first time too. :)
I saw a post that said all the off hand parrys could be changed back at the Giran blacksmith but that they don't have them in Gracia.

Which server are you on now?
Drop me a line some time.  Hope all is well with you
Jim
Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD

ChillyWilly

Track Dear, don't worry about a few shots... I did say I wasn't sure, it's been a LONG time since I logged in. As for the shortcut bars and macros... omg.  A FEW MINUTES???  6 accounts.  On Dragon those accounts are almost all full.  On Arena they each have at least 3 or 4 chars.  On Valky 2 each.  I';m ignoring the 5 chars on Nightmare.  This is going to take FOREVER..... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
(go ahead, laugh.....  I did it to myself, I know...  :)  )

Hi JT, glad to see your still here.  I'm not sure yet, but I think I'll be coming home to Dragon, at least for a while.  Learned how to get that 3rd prof done solo and want to see if Chilly can manage it.  I probably won't be as obsessed as I used to be though, as I'm also playing Vindictus, and I'm finding work tires me out a lot more these days.  Had a close call in January, and another surgery coming up in the fall to put back together the parts they had to disconnect...  anyway, I'm alive, and aparently will stay that way for a while yet. :)
Sorry to hear about losing my off-hands though, I always preffered them to shields.

Ashlynn

Quote from: k0rina on June 13, 2011, 04:41:05 PM
i lost all of my friend list  what can i say ? xD
you didn't, you just don't have any.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

XForCE

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 13, 2011, 05:01:25 PM
Track Dear, don't worry about a few shots... I did say I wasn't sure, it's been a LONG time since I logged in. As for the shortcut bars and macros... omg.  A FEW MINUTES???  6 accounts.  On Dragon those accounts are almost all full.  On Arena they each have at least 3 or 4 chars.  On Valky 2 each.  I';m ignoring the 5 chars on Nightmare.  This is going to take FOREVER..... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
(go ahead, laugh.....  I did it to myself, I know...  :)  )

The real problem is that if yuo forget and do smth wrong , it will make trouble later ;D