Web Analytics
some tests - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

some tests

Started by slimx, January 05, 2011, 05:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

666VeNoM

Every1 on this server can get over 2k m.def. I can say that cuz I still use tateossian set (yeah, im poor =P). So, if I can get over 2k m.def plus resists, a lot of ppl can get it too. Thats why dmg from mages are fvcked up. If u can get high m.def and buff resist against all mages, ur okay.

Yeah, mages supposed to have weak defense, thats fine by me. But since we are attack mages, we should hit hard, and thats a fact. Im not saying we should hit 10k every hit, but we should have a chance to kill as easy as an archer or dagger can kill us. So if I go to pvp with 2k (or more) p.def, full resist to archers and att buffs, its normal to get 2k/3k or even more damage? With TP on? And its normal to give an archer with 2k or more m.def and resists against mages 100/200/300 dmg? Can you see the difference here or I should draw for you?

We are not asking for much. Just some balance. OFC mages should die to archers, daggers or whatever, cuz we supposed to have lower defense. But since we have higher m.atk, we also should be able to give some good damage before we die.

A few months ago, when gehenna and similar skills had range bug, every1 cry about it. "omg! omg! 5k hit from gehenna! omg! Im out of range and I died!". Ok, GMs fixed it range. No problem. But after that, gehenna damage also dropped a lot. So now, u dont even see ppl using it. For me, the only problem was range. Damage should remain the same. It was one of the few skills we could use to do something.

Now we do nothing.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Gonzal

Play a fighter or healer char till track fix the att system... its obvious that is not working on mages and its working for fighters only
Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA

ZEFEROT

I will not tell some1 should improve mages ... Not all of them ! As i saw Dark magic should be more strong ... And that's all !!!

p.s.: Don't even tell more that SPS is DD !!! SPS is sh1t in every L2 server !!!!!!!!!!! It's just GM's made him OP here !
And before telling me i'm wrong - go try some other servers !
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

trooperXkoki

btw where is luci?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

jygh

as i said only 1 necro from opposite side is me  so i dunno why u so care about iff necro will be boosted or no cause all necro's left r in temp :D is lame to flame ur ally m8's and ur cl ( voudas) cause we want to enjoy this game same as rest of u by not only rerolling ..... 
  Nightmare 30x

666VeNoM

Quote from: jygh on January 06, 2011, 01:32:08 PM
as i said only 1 necro from opposite side is me  so i dunno why u so care about iff necro will be boosted or no cause all necro's left r in temp :D is lame to flame ur ally m8's and ur cl ( voudas) cause we want to enjoy this game same as rest of u by not only rerolling ..... 

Thx 4 remember me marico.

Just cuz I was innactive doesnt mean I dont play anymore.  :'(
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x

Javardsnegger

Quote from: jygh on January 06, 2011, 01:32:08 PM
as i said only 1 necro from opposite side is me  so i dunno why u so care about iff necro will be boosted or no cause all necro's left r in temp :D is lame to flame ur ally m8's and ur cl ( voudas) cause we want to enjoy this game same as rest of u by not only rerolling .....  

Woot?? I'm not flaming! I'm just stating a fact! It's plain justice nothing else.

I talk trough my experience and i get hit by you for 6k alot! I know you want your char to pown! But first of all, mages should lose to archers it's natural order of l2 but we have dn costum subsystem i know. All i'm saying is you want to hit top geared players for huge dmg, and what about all other players than?? You guys want, to heal, res, cancel, debuff, use celestial, and give huge dmg... ofc.. ofc... i understand.. talk do papa! I want it to... as a mather of fact what i want is a moded char! TRACK! FUK! QQ! Do smthg about this!

I play here since c4, always played a glad, only in Hb i changed to archer! Don't tell me what is a low dmg dealer char! You guys ore fine! No1 NOFKING 1 is buffed with all resists against all mages, don't tell me they are cause they don't!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

voudas69

Quote from: Javardsnegger on January 06, 2011, 02:37:19 PM
Woot?? I'm not flaming! I'm just stating a fact! It's plain justice nothing else.

I talk trough my experience and i get hit by you for 6k alot! I know you want your char to pown! But first of all, mages should lose to archers it's natural order of l2 but we have dn costum subsystem i know. All i'm saying is you want to hit top geared players for huge dmg, and what about all other players than?? You guys want, to heal, res, cancel, debuff, use celestial, and give huge dmg... ofc.. ofc... i understand.. talk do papa! I want it to... as a mather of fact what i want is a moded char! TRACK! FUK! QQ! Do smthg about this!

I play here since c4, always played a glad, only in Hb i changed to archer! Don't tell me what is a low dmg dealer char! You guys ore fine! No1 NOFKING 1 is buffed with all resists against all mages, don't tell me they are cause they don't!
we make those dmg then on not fully mage buffed resisted ppl... soo imagine if they get full buffed ressist....
we dont wanna pow we wanna make normal dmg 100 its not normal to a good player and 500 to an average player is not good also...
put a good archer hit a midium mage and u will see what i am talking about... for sure 8k one hit bb my average little mage... u keep saying about average players soo see the other side of facts also (the dark side has gone....)
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

666VeNoM

What a load of crap.

For sure u didnt read anything we said here...
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x

jygh

u know u say " TOP GEARED " and me and voudas r not top geared?? i ve set +6 icarus+7 full rb set etc and i hit ppls for 100-300  i tested yday dmg on gaimardi and he laughted a lot when even without set and song  mdef he still got 190 dmg on me with 0 dark resist on me . u seriously dont read our posts lol xD

and im again sorry to voudas tat u ve such a nubs in ally :D instead of helping their allly m8 they want to fck u up :D
  Nightmare 30x

Weezer

1 thing that should rly worry people should be the screen where Catos have only 15 of protection against Dark Attack and still low damage from Voudas and Slim.

For sure NE need some boost or maybe fix attribute system for Dark Attack, 1 thing that should help a lot, make test with:

- Weapon Full Dark Attribute
- Weapon with lvl 4 Dark Attribute
- Weapon without attribute

If the problem is the damage from skills u will have low damage with all those weapons, if the problem is the attribute system u will have lower damage with weapons lvl 4 and without attribute.

Sry i didn't read all posts, just the important ones (Jin, Voudas and Slim) and imo NE rly need some boosts.

Weezer

Just one more opinion about screens from test.

Make the buffs same like PVP, if u wanna prove that NE r making rly low damage, try to get 1 Fighter with the buffs he usually use on PVP, don't consider the Dance of Alignment and the Song of Invocation, cause most of time a fighter pt wont have this song/dance on their buff bar while on pvp/sieges.