Web Analytics
About Gladiator class explenations, dont spam,thanks. - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

About Gladiator class explenations, dont spam,thanks.

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 09, 2011, 06:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deavon

Quote from: TrackZero on January 09, 2011, 06:56:50 PM
Okey about recent "nerf", duel spirit,glads etc... here it is a quick guide:

Duelist Spirit on official works like this: +speed to duals, +pvp dmg to duals here, for some RANDOM reasons was +speed to duals, +pvp dmg to ALL ,ofc this wsnt right (OBVIOUS).
So to not create crybabies we didnt made it like on official instead we made it +speed duals, +pvp dmg duals, +small pvp dmg all  VALUES was +15% dmg to ALL.
We made it +15% DUALS, +5% ALL so, even if you arent a "duelist" you still can gain from it AND, best of all, xx/glad now is much more powerful than before because got all his reuses more than halved is quite a lot dynamic as class now ; damage remained same but time between skills got massively reduced.

You should do excacly the same for he/warlord imo , so warlord is more attractive to players and can be also combined with archer/warlord .

Correct if i m wrong but i dont think there are any archer/warlords anymore .

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Deavon on February 01, 2011, 11:40:21 PM
You should do excacly the same for he/warlord imo , so warlord is more attractive to players and can be also combined with archer/warlord .

Correct if i m wrong but i dont think there are any archer/warlords anymore .

There are a few left. Most left after that Focus attack remove, wich used to work with bow.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Defoe

Quote from: FeelmyBow on February 02, 2011, 09:28:36 AM
There are a few left. Most left after that Focus attack remove, wich used to work with bow.
they simply rerolled to abother OP class (tbh at that time focus attack with bow was rly OP )