Web Analytics
IS THERE A CHANCE TO MAKE WIPE OF VALKIRYA AND TO HAVE FRESH START - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

IS THERE A CHANCE TO MAKE WIPE OF VALKIRYA AND TO HAVE FRESH START

Started by djvancho, January 11, 2011, 12:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyS

if wipe i will play here for suuure!! I love donation for dynasty sets/armors from begining <3 Could you add valakOss and anthOross to donny after 2 weeks from wipe pls? Mucho $$$ for servor mengs!!! It'l never diee!!

Akira

Quote from: TonyS on January 14, 2011, 11:41:19 AM
if wipe i will play here for suuure!! I love donation for dynasty sets/armors from begining <3 Could you add valakOss and anthOross to donny after 2 weeks from wipe pls? Mucho $$$ for servor mengs!!! It'l never diee!!

+1 to this one! please put also donation for gm powers up  <3
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

Shilen

Quote from: djvancho on January 11, 2011, 03:23:21 PM
may be start new server x7 or x 5  or x 3 rate if you cant wipe . i think beter wiped server then
empty no wiped
its pointless to start new server.. would be the same as it was with valky or even worse
start IL server w/o dnet set and icarus, and i bet many players would come back  ;)
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

DarkStarr

Quote from: Shilen on January 14, 2011, 03:25:43 PM
its pointless to start new server.. would be the same as it was with valky or even worse
start IL server w/o dnet set and icarus, and i bet many players would come back  ;)

we dont have here dnet sets and icarus..... :)
DarkStarr sh/bd-nobless

soulhealer he/pp-nobless-clan:ex sesame street 2

DaggerW0man he/sws-nobless-scammed :)

s0ulhealer pr/wl-nobless-clan:no clan

djvancho

i want to play again in DN
better start new server with more promotion in lineage top 200 countdown
1 mouth before star server  make big bilboards
dont make same mistake like with valkiriya
i think for sure exi/enclave/aod and fi will be back
and if there is good prome i think more clans will come and will be more interesting
and funn
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Shilen

Quote from: DarkStarr on January 14, 2011, 08:11:18 PM
we dont have here dnet sets and icarus..... :)
i didnt say valkyria, i said a new server, and since most of servers have dnet sets and icarus except valkyria.. ;)
Infinity-Nightmare 20x - ON
   Whity - ee/sws

Valkyria 9x - OFF
   Withy - sws/sr

dontask333

wtf you ppl talking ? valkyria was a new server and was promoted by community... so what you think willchange if a new server should come up ??? i will tell you.. NOTHING...ppl stay on their server because they play there many years...and even best promotion cant help you....think what you want but there wont be any wipe and thats good..... if you dont like donation dont donate...nobody force you to donate for facking dynasty set... some ppl failed + some ppl just played here to switch to other server...(look at bajas ppl) he gave to most of them first raid items...yeah i know baja you gave to most active jajajaja....nothing will change even if there would start a new server...there will always be some ppl that wiont like some rules +some action of admin.....if you dont like this server nobody will hold you here same for all dn network ...

TonyS

Quote from: dontask333 on January 15, 2011, 03:29:05 AM
wtf you ppl talking ? valkyria was a new server and was promoted by community... so what you think willchange if a new server should come up ??? i will tell you.. NOTHING...ppl stay on their server because they play there many years...and even best promotion cant help you....think what you want but there wont be any wipe and thats good..... if you dont like donation dont donate...nobody force you to donate for facking dynasty set... some ppl failed + some ppl just played here to switch to other server...(look at bajas ppl) he gave to most of them first raid items...yeah i know baja you gave to most active jajajaja....nothing will change even if there would start a new server...there will always be some ppl that wiont like some rules +some action of admin.....if you dont like this server nobody will hold you here same for all dn network ...
L            o              L

I cant find  good words in my library to explain how RETARDED you are. I didnt seen so pathetic guy sience long time.

dontask333

it´s called common sense...but i guess you dont know it.... yeah lol rofl lmao bla bla

Akira

you don;'t get it do you... talking about common sense, where do you see it in donations for s80 stuff? It's totally messed up. EVERY type of donation that gives you ANY advantage IG should be removed. Sadly in L2 eq > skill, so don't talk bullshit like "if you don't like it, don't donate".
I don't think that any clan, from previous top ones, would come to another DN fail server with admins only on 1st month of the server, and hidden corrupted GMs, There's tons of other l2 servers with new chronicle, with nice population, therefore server with 200+ has no chance in staying alive for long...
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

TonyS

Quote from: dontask333 on January 15, 2011, 03:56:54 PM
it´s called common sense...but i guess you dont know it.... yeah lol rofl lmao bla bla
i piss on yours common sense and fvcking dots what you need to type after every sentence.

L2 is based on competition, how the fvck competition can be fair if your opponent is able to buy s80 while you crafting A grades?

Quote from: Akira on January 15, 2011, 04:15:24 PM
in L2 eq > skill, so don't talk bullshit like "if you don't like it, don't donate".
true story.

dontask333

and here a post for you honey without dots

i never said it was right to put sets so fast in donny

i just said you not forced to donate for something in this server and im right at this point

and if you got some personal problems and you just able to cry instead of write normal  sentence you should visit some psychologists

because i didnt attacked anybody like you pro foum ppl did xD

this action just show me how old you are honey :***