About merging servers NM+Infinity - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

About merging servers NM+Infinity

Started by Catos, January 24, 2011, 12:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: G4rro on January 24, 2011, 03:33:20 PM
haha exactly , after 1 month of temps zerging there will mass leave and changing sides to temps for some profits .

Anyway you should made it like 1 year ago , but obiously you was too greedy , and you wanted to get full of donations , so you didnt care about server as you should , and its too bad for you bcoz of that many ppl that was donating already left DN long time ago .
Ladies and Gents we have a winner! Was a matter of time when nice positive topic will turn into a rubissh because of some persona non grata ! But well i cant change it, but i still aim for huge positivity of this actions, however:

Wasn't you the one who was quiting NM 24/7? Wasn't you the one who is insulting/flaming me 247? Wasn't you the one who hates whole world? Wasn't you the one who retired from all games? Wasn't you the one who is trying to sell clanhall for coins?
So my question is, why the hell you care?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

MegaZord

Deavon plz tell me what is "Ary" sry but i dont know.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

seboulba

Quote from: MegaZord on January 24, 2011, 03:36:42 PM
BUAHAHAHA u so sure that ally temp will zerg us? We will see.As i talk with ally temp member he said they are 50 online on siege from 3 clans and our 1 clan AoD is 50-60 online with 1 clan.Time will show who will be better.cya soon

this temp mate was drunk maybe :D in lil siege we are 50-60 when we rly need ppl like we will need when it will merge it will come back like 1 year ago 100+ :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Deavon

With few words  Ary = the mascot of nightmare ,the biggest non sense QQer ,the average 10k eater and barging after it :D The guy who finally manages to kill you at a 15 vs 1 and he is proud about it :D

But you better ask the community about him :D

Piccy

track, they are simply, as always, starting fight here , until they start fight ALSO ingame :D

[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

Weezer

Quote from: Deavon on January 24, 2011, 03:52:27 PM
With few words  Ary = the mascot of nightmare ,the biggest non sense QQer ,the average 10k eater and barging after it :D The guy who finally manages to kill you at a 15 vs 1 and he is proud about it :D

But you better ask the community about him :D

I think is better to PM him after serve merge.  :)

Piccy

Quote from: Deavon on January 24, 2011, 03:52:27 PM
With few words  Ary = the mascot of nightmare ,the biggest non sense QQer ,the average 10k eater and barging after it :D

we also have ours ;D

joeeeeeeeee :D
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: G4rro on January 24, 2011, 03:52:02 PM
well i wasnt quiting NM 24/7 , infact i made it once and since 2 months im playing with Devilsnation on Aion , also im not reitred from all games , since i was playing for almost 5 years on L2 and now im playing on Aion , so dunno wtf you are talking about , and for sure i have the right to care about server where i spend most of the time in my L2 carrier and thats why i feel so pity about things whats happened here , and everybody knows that Drake wanted to merge servers long time ago but since you are the person who shares profits with him from NM server , disagreed thats why from 3k online on C4 , after every single chronicle we was loosing like 700 players , and plz dont tell me that we have now like 700 players on NM , cuz you simply can log into every single siege and check status of atackers and defenders , its like 120 max + others who didnt participe into fun bcoz of shopping etc . So yes even if im not playing here anymore i still care about it , instead of you my dear GM .
a) ;D :D ;D
b)  :D :D ;D ;D :D
c)I didnt save (pitty)all waves of insults and flames in game from you.

However you know now whats going on , lets us die in peace and save us your pr0 comments.

Thank you.

P.S. Dont buy clan halls  8)

Shadow21

Quote from: G4rro on January 24, 2011, 03:33:20 PM
haha exactly , after 1 month of temps zerging there will be mass leave and changing sides to temps for some profits .

Anyway you should made it like 1 year ago , but obiously you was too greedy , and you wanted to get full of donations , so you didnt care about server as you should , and its too bad for you bcoz of that many ppl that was donating already left DN long time ago .

Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

MegaZord

Did i QQ? I just respond that we will not be easy to defeat as most of u think seems.As i said time will show who will be better.And for sure will be more fun for nm and infi to have more enemys and nice mass pvp.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: MegaZord on January 24, 2011, 03:57:58 PM
Did i QQ? I just respond that we will not be easy to defeat as most of u think seems.As i said time will show who will be better.And for sure will be more fun for nm and infi to have more enemys and nice mass pvp.
Exactly , thats why please choose your side wisely  ;)

666VeNoM

ppl talk too much sh1t.

servers are not even merged yet and we already now that temps will rule? WTF?!?!

about 4/5 months ago, we rip temps apart becuz we had a nice ally formed by nice clans. we took all temps castles. then again we had the same old history: inside discussions that lead to conflicts and the end of ally. after that, temps got major castles again.

so lets give a little time to see how things will be. stop talking crap, cuz no1 really knows how it will be.

and you take 5x players as noobs and when you mostly dont know them.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless