Web Analytics
Interesting Idea??

News:

Main Menu

Interesting Idea??

Started by Zuluman, January 30, 2011, 12:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuluman

So I logged last night expecting some sort of pvp and not much was going on  :-\ So i was trying to think of some way that we could increase the PvP on this server.

I was thinking that it would be interesting if Track was to post the spawn time of epic raids +- an hour or two on the forum. This way everybody can see it and hopefully more people will turn up for them. Also most clans cba to camp for a stupid amount of hours like temps so we don't even bother if you give us a slightly more accurate spawn time people are more likely to turn up.

Before people accuse me, I don't give a freak about the raids themselves I just wanna fight some temp noobs and watch them QQ because they actually may have to fight for some raids :)
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Diver

I want that same but Track just said that i want only farm RB ^^ ( dun eaven have an orc xD ) http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,240210.0.html

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Zuluman on January 30, 2011, 12:52:40 PM
So I logged last night expecting some sort of pvp and not much was going on  :-\ So i was trying to think of some way that we could increase the PvP on this server.

I was thinking that it would be interesting if Track was to post the spawn time of epic raids +- an hour or two on the forum. This way everybody can see it and hopefully more people will turn up for them. Also most clans cba to camp for a stupid amount of hours like temps so we don't even bother if you give us a slightly more accurate spawn time people are more likely to turn up.

Before people accuse me, I don't give a freak about the raids themselves I just wanna fight some temp noobs and watch them QQ because they actually may have to fight for some raids :)

Excuse me?? Are you sure you are playing on same server? I saw for <5h more then 20 big pvp-s, also you should know players just connected they are still talking which side they will take and so on.... If you can find anything on this server atm is hardcore PVP i can assure you that! Maybe you just searched on wrong place thats all
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Zuluman

Quote from: TrackZero on January 30, 2011, 01:10:44 PM
Excuse me?? Are you sure you are playing on same server? I saw for <5h more then 20 big pvp-s, also you should know players just connected they are still talking which side they will take and so on.... If you can find anything on this server atm is hardcore PVP i can assure you that! Maybe you just searched on wrong place thats all

Ok, maybe I logged to late last night... but, announcing epic raid times (not any other raids becase tht would help only the farmers) would be awsome for pvp.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Zuluman on January 30, 2011, 01:12:29 PM
Ok, maybe I logged to late last night... but, announcing epic raid times (not any other raids becase tht would help only the farmers) would be awsome for pvp.
Every average clan on INI (Infinite Nightmare :D ) knows when epic bosses died and when is next spawn to camp.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

jygh

Quote from: Zuluman on January 30, 2011, 01:12:29 PM
pvp r usually at day not at 2 am XD . iff u stay with 2-3 pt on varka at this time as u did yday dont expect much action cause all r out / sleeping alrdy :P
  Nightmare 30x