Web Analytics
about clannhalls(to track)

News:

Main Menu

about clannhalls(to track)

Started by Vegas, January 25, 2011, 10:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegas

QuoteTo be fair to both server sides we will do 1 small inconvenience : We will reset all clan halls and castles to 0 , we will lock them after new server is opened and keep them locked for some period (we will ANNOUNCE later specific date/time when they will be opened so you can all log at same time) so both sides can get know with a server make a friendships  / deals and so on.... All you who have planned to take ch-s for BOT clans , bad news all taken clan halls will be examined with BIG BIG attention so if bot clan spotted , instant dismiss of clan hall.
so i have a question, how will u know, that some clans are bot clans? for example, i have gludin ch with my clan atm, but clan is not active(<10 active players), so i wont be abble to take any clanhall after reset?
i know ure busy, but how about more information about that "examination"?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vegas on January 25, 2011, 10:57:49 AM
so i have a question, how will u know, that some clans are bot clans? for example, i have gludin ch with my clan atm, but clan is not active(<10 active players), so i wont be abble to take any clanhall after reset?
i know ure busy, but how about more information about that "examination"?
Clan halls will be just reset to 0, once we open merged server (WE WILL ANNOUNCE CORRECT TIME/DATE) auctions will be opened automatically with upping the server, so you will be all able to bid for it, after all clan halls are taken we will check 1 by 1 and see if the clan who use it is a bot or not, and trust me we have enough experience in all this years to say so.

However, i have talked with drake about it, and we got the conclusion that atm all fortresses are working + all castles + all clan halls which means there is enough "home" for everyone, and yes Fortress >>>> clan hall , anytime any day.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

FeelmyBow

Quote from: TrackZero on January 25, 2011, 11:04:28 AM
Clan halls will be just reset to 0, once we open merged server (WE WILL ANNOUNCE CORRECT TIME/DATE) auctions will be opened automatically with upping the server, so you will be all able to bid for it, after all clan halls are taken we will check 1 by 1 and see if the clan who use it is a bot or not, and trust me we have enough experience in all this years to say so.

However, i have talked with drake about it, and we got the conclusion that atm all fortresses are working + all castles + all clan halls which means there is enough "home" for everyone, and yes Fortress >>>> clan hall , anytime any day.

What about all the siegeable fortress's? Some still arent working.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

voudas69

Quote from: TrackZero on January 25, 2011, 11:04:28 AM

dude u know the strategy of castles on bot clans right ? soo this got nothing to do with clan hall..... we can still got castles in bot clans for defend them right ? if no pls tell me soo we would know and take them on main clans...
ty in advance i know u will awnser me :D
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]