Giran 30.01.2011 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Giran 30.01.2011

Started by chlipus, January 30, 2011, 07:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montana

Quote from: DarkMagician on January 31, 2011, 06:27:08 PM
1st of all GF to all, rly cool siege, second i don't udnerstand why the fack Egos took Giran, it had to be for BlackArmy, they fought good, with honor and fair, without any insults and flames on chat. TBH i like these new guys, AOD, WS, BA all of them i like them, they r not like Egos and BH etc....If u ask me the castle should be for them.
BA its for me = BrokenAngels
BlackArmy cant be BA :) lets call this clan just Army
or something like this.. i dunno

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Toszi

Quote from: Montana on January 31, 2011, 07:29:33 PM
BA its for me = BrokenAngels
BlackArmy cant be BA :) lets call this clan just Army
or something like this.. i dunno

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

On the road again. :D

mecho

1st of all GF to all, rly cool siege, second i don't udnerstand why the fack Egos took Giran, it had to be for BlackArmy, they fought good, with honor and fair, without any insults and flames on chat. TBH i like these new guys, AOD, WS, BA all of them i like them, they r not like Egos and BH etc....If u ask me the castle should be for them.

Fack Ego? LOL
litle respect pls...
we got the castle with rly low ppl and 40% from Ego ppl with rly sux items...
if we ask you no castle for us and all for temp...
but... the power win in the last siege.
sigmechodve1.jpg" border="0
SirNapoleon / xSuLTaN - sps/ee
iSuLTaN - pw/tk <<<< Hero
xSuLTaNx - he/wk <<<< Hero

jygh

as 1 of their cl alrdy u said u wanted to take giran for temps anyway and give them innadril . ( prollly u knew they r not even registered  xD )
second both servers merged so it doesnt mean like we ve to give them more privileges cause they r new cause for them we r new also . we won in fair fight and gz to temps and aod for good figth on siege was nice
  Nightmare 30x

alinutza

Quote from: Tukan on January 31, 2011, 12:18:30 PM
After first zerg fight (Temp+BA+WS) I asked on ally chat that will we attack Temp? Because I had agreed with them to do so inside siege zone. We went to take a castle after all. I didn't see any clue why an ally like our with 45+ online had to hide deep in Temp's ass which is currently the leading alliance on server?
Turning point was one PM, "Ok Temp takes Giran and BA Innadril." No thanks, who da fok will beat so many people while having tremendous delay when sides clash
? So I refused it, our ally split, BA declared war on Temp, WS went to kill Egocentrics. I rather helped to Egocentrics than watcing how can 90 ppl zerg for profits other 40? and dunno how much from AoD+BH. Ridiculous.
Finally one wise guy with nice thinking..u figured out in 1 day what this server  didnt in 4 years.
Regards
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

cthon

Quote from: alinutza on January 31, 2011, 09:09:38 PM
Finally one wise guy with nice thinking..u figured out in 1 day what this server  didnt in 4 years.
Regards

all of the above :D
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

mahala

Quote from: Tukan on January 31, 2011, 12:18:30 PM
After first zerg fight (Temp+BA+WS) I asked on ally chat that will we attack Temp? Because I had agreed with them to do so inside siege zone. We went to take a castle after all. I didn't see any clue why an ally like our with 45+ online had to hide deep in Temp's ass which is currently the leading alliance on server?
Turning point was one PM, "Ok Temp takes Giran and BA Innadril." No thanks, who da fok will beat so many people while having tremendous delay when sides clash? So I refused it, our ally split, BA declared war on Temp, WS went to kill Egocentrics. I rather helped to Egocentrics than watcing how can 90 ppl zerg for profits other 40? and dunno how much from AoD+BH. Ridiculous.

After server merge BA declare that they dont want keep ally with WS.
I can live with that.
We didnt sign to any sieges so we make deal with Temp (they where first from NM who talk with us after merge). It was deal between Temp and WS. Tukann have been informed about this.
BA come to siege. NIce?
BA try to make some other deal with Temp without informing WS about this?  Cool. But its their deal.
They dont want Innadril? Its not my problem.
In the middle of siege they change mind and start war against Temp?  I don't care. Its their decision.

btw
I just log i see that we still have ally.
:-D

Anyway it was very nice siege
mahala pal/th retired
Elsselar tk/sr retired
WÅ,adcy Smoków
since 02-10-2006
infinity

trooperXkoki

Quote from: mahala on January 31, 2011, 10:36:16 PM
After server merge BA declare that they dont want keep ally with WS.
I can live with that.
We didnt sign to any sieges so we make deal with Temp (they where first from NM who talk with us after merge). It was deal between Temp and WS. Tukann have been informed about this.
BA come to siege. NIce?
BA try to make some other deal with Temp without informing WS about this?  Cool. But its their deal.
They dont want Innadril? Its not my problem.
In the middle of siege they change mind and start war against Temp?  I don't care. Its their decision.

btw
I just log i see that we still have ally.
:-D

Anyway it was very nice siege
you think, join "dominate" side is best what u can do?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Neozinhu

Quote from: trooperXkoki on February 01, 2011, 01:09:15 AM
you think, join "dominate" side is best what u can do?
temp wont refuse meat shields, u know  ;D
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Catos

u all make replys here but let me ask u 1 thing:
why if some1 want to join temp side are flamed everytime and temps are called ass lickers , but if they join ur side they are just pro that didn't choose to join the big "zerg"? u have to accept the fact that in giran siege , temps had same numbers with egos , w/o ws and Barmy , when they helped Temp at begining , we zerged yes but when they helped egos in end , u zerged so cut the crap with this zerg sh1t cause is kinda old and better keep ur side together and stop blame everytime Temp for ur fail.
GF for Giran Siege , indeed was great action!

Neozinhu

I wasnt @ giran siege, wasnt even in any clan...

Quote from: Catos on February 01, 2011, 02:11:09 AM
why if some1 want to join temp side are flamed everytime and temps are called ass lickers , but if they join ur side they are just pro that didn't choose to join the big "zerg"?

The point isnt join the bigger or the smaller side, they have the choice...

But i think that, if temp rly "ruled" the server during the last months, u can handle with new enemies (more sides, not only temp x anti temp), w/o ask for more help.

And tbh....BH + AoD apparently have nice numbers O_O . . .

For now i'll comment here only and watch to sieges, have to gather stuff again.

Sry for bad english

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

alinutza

Quote from: Catos on February 01, 2011, 02:11:09 AM
u all make replys here but let me ask u 1 thing:
why if some1 want to join temp side are flamed everytime and temps are called ass lickers , but if they join ur side they are just pro that didn't choose to join the big "zerg"? u have to accept the fact that in giran siege , temps had same numbers with egos , w/o ws and Barmy , when they helped Temp at begining , we zerged yes but when they helped egos in end , u zerged so cut the crap with this zerg sh1t cause is kinda old and better keep ur side together and stop blame everytime Temp for ur fail.
GF for Giran Siege , indeed was great action!
This is true, but unlike Temp, Egocentrics made no deal with anyone before sieges, promise no castle in return of help or whatsoever. Help from BlackArmy came in the midlle of siege and was based on a nice thinking of one leader from infinity who realised zerg is no fun.
You want to tell me that Temp promissed Inadril for infinity clans while they supose to keep Giran  because u were so sure of victory vs all participants or u just relied on a zerg that could assure u that?
Anyway in the end were good fights and a lot of fun.
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name